2017 DCA Prelims Discussion

1 hour ago, CVQuesty said:

C2 == Cadets2 =~ Garfield

sorta.  :)

=Allentown 

5 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Wow.  I think I last saw CV a few years ago in a DCI show stream. They were good but not this sophisticated.   Have they done something to grow this organization?  Whatever they're doing, it's great!

I'm sure they've done a lot of things, but there's always a drive every year to prove that the best corps is not always in the Northeast *ducks flying objects* 

I mean this post in the most positive way possible.  

Edited by ErieSopMike

There's the first "they're always ready" I've caught.  Took them long enough.  :laughing:

1 minute ago, ErieSopMike said:

I'm sure they've done a lot of things, but there's always a drive every year to prove that the best corps is not always in the Northeast *ducks flying objects*

Snerk I did some looking and they've developed indoor programs in percussion and guard. 

4 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Wow.  I think I last saw CV a few years ago in a DCI show stream. They were good but not this sophisticated.   Have they done something to grow this organization?  Whatever they're doing, it's great!

It is hard to believe that 2 years ago n a DCI judged show in ATL Carolina Gold actually outscored CV. That was a strange day, Crown also beat the Blue Devils that day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

On fake turf.  The few shows on real grass they did not. This field looks like actual grass given th brown wearing on side B

Ok, I didn't know. No, the close ups of this field look artificial to me. I'm guessing that the color differentiation comes from wear and tear.