John Arietano Tribute Update

Hello all...

If you are considering attending the celebration of the life of John "Screech" Arietano on Saturday, September 23rd, but have not yet sent an RSVP,  please click on the link below to do so.  The RSVP is important, to give the event organizers a better idea of how much food to order. 

Please join us if you can!!!  The event is set for the 23rd, noon until 6 PM, at the Knights of Columbus in Avenel, NJ (Woodbridge Township).

It will be an "open house" type of gathering, so people can come and go as they please... but the music tributes to John will be held early in the day during that noon-to-6 time frame. When/if I get more details on the schedule, I'll share them here.

Also, if anyone has any photos of John they'd like to share at the event, please PM me here on DCP so I can give you the email address for where to send them.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzpTs1Ka_h2NEFF7WpmioNDnSGPcONrXT1agdMwqtOxPsJYQ/viewform

Edited by Fran Haring