FloMarching on Apple TV

ajlisko

Need some help ... I have Apple TV and links to Hulu and Netflix ... how do I get access to FloMarching through these channels? I signed up for a FloMarching account but, have no clue to see

what's offered for the DCA weekend ... and I'm not going to spring for the $50 fee if I'm technically locked out from viewing it on a big screen TV ...

Thanks for any input/instructions/guidance ...

Andy "technically challenged" Lisko

Andy -

If you already paid for the Flo subscription, you can watch all of Prelims(begins at 2pm) and all of Finals(begins at 5pm). You can do this on your computer by visiting Flo's website. You just need to enter the password you created when you signed up.

To watch on TV, you might have to connect your computer to the TV using an HDMI cable. I use a newly purchased Roku device. My unit is a 5in. x 5in. 1" tall box with an HDMI output port that I connected to my TV HDMI input port. The device provides a long list of "channels" for you to choose to install.  These channels are also called Apps. One such available channel is FloSports.  When you have that downloaded you will access it by clicking on the FloMarching button that appears on you TV screen when you turn on FloSports.  Flo offer many different sports, one called FloMarching.

I do not believe you can simply get Flo directly from Hulu and Netflix.  I don't use Apple TV but it appears your Apple TV account offers a FloSports channel for you to download from their iTunes Store.

Hard to tell what connection problems you are facing, and it might take a little time to get up to speed using FloSports. So, I don't suggest attempting to set it all up with less than an hour before Prelims to go.

I also suggest going to the FloSports website for instructions on everything. I believe you can even phone them for assistance.

In the apple TV app store, search for the FloSports app and install it.  Log in.  Find the Marching Arts section and enjoy.

• Like 1

Did anyone hear back from Flo regarding their issues over the weekend?  I know there were some of you that messaged them and complained... Any responses?

I figured I'd post here instead of in the Finals thread.  

Prelims night I didn't get a response but things ironed out.

Finals night i did get a response, both on email and Facebook.  Took them a bit longer to iron it out but it did iron out.