2017 DCA Finals

KVG_DC

5 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

Thank you.

Judging by the fact that it went out and came back for all of us at the same time, I think it's safe to conclude that the issues was likely on Flo's end. 

running well now.  Thanks McLovin ...

I switched to hardwire ethernet this AM.  As I wrote, plenty of bandwidth here.  I'd say on Flo's end.

Also seems they don't recover old streams that are dead.  So reload after a freeze >10 secs, I'd say.

Each new stream starts about 30 seconds back from real time, buffer needed I suppose.  Multiple tabs gets interesting.

Last, the split screen (Multi - High) seems to get independent sound feeds and can be out of sync.  

So Multi one screen here.  Happy now ..........

btw, saving 15 hours of driving this time, thankful for the what we get Flo!

Edited by trptmagnet
typo

I marched with the current bass tech for Bush back in 2014 at Bucs. The work he has done there in the three years he's been there is nothing short of superb.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, McLovin said:

To anyone watching online, I am not associated with Flo whatsoever, but I do have a background in IT and internet support and I can say, although no one likes to hear this answer at all, your connection to any streaming service will work better over a hard wired internet connection than a wireless one. Best thing I can suggest if you absolutely must use wifi is to check the internal settings of your wifi router and make sure the channel is not set to "auto" that's usually the biggest issue with wifi issues. If your channel is set to "auto" I suggest setting it to either 1, 6, or 11 hope that might help clear anything up for anyone having issues that aren't getting any help from Flo support. Wish I could be watching or at least in Rochester this year.

yep..100% agree with this...

...and my internet connection is SLOW tonight...and this is the cheaper pkg...I am over 50 feet from this router and still get a solid connection to my PC as well HARDWIRED...

WI-FI = Packet Loss

6594487704.png

Edited by Liahona

2 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

I marched with the current bass tech for Bush back in 2014 at Bucs. The work he has done there in the three years he's been there is nothing short of superb.

It definitely shows throughout the program!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

Sorry, But if you are talking about Eric, he stepped aside this season , Crown alumSeth Hastings is our bass tech this season and his brother Jordan ( Buc alum) is the assistant caption head. Credit where credit is due!

• Thanks 1

Minnesota Brass on next.  They came out last night much better than the DCI feed they were on earlier in the summer. 

Minnesota Brass "Pins and Needles"

In The Hall Of The Mountain King, Edvard Grieg
The March Of The Trolls, Edvard Grieg
Medea's Dance Of Vengeance, Samuel Barber
Ending Credits from "Coraline", by Bruno Courlais
Hurt, Trent Reznor

• Thanks 1