2017 DCA Finals

KVG_DC

Just now, McLovin said:

To anyone watching online, I am not associated with Flo whatsoever, but I do have a background in IT and internet support and I can say, although no one likes to hear this answer at all, your connection to any streaming service will work better over a hard wired internet connection than a wireless one. Best thing I can suggest if you absolutely must use wifi is to check the internal settings of your wifi router and make sure the channel is not set to "auto" that's usually the biggest issue with wifi issues. If your channel is set to "auto" I suggest setting it to either 1, 6, or 11 hope that might help clear anything up for anyone having issues that aren't getting any help from Flo support. Wish I could be watching or at least in Rochester this year.

Thanks for the tips. This seemed to be a Flo's end thing though as my screen did a black out blip, then the feed reset itself and it's fine now.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

To anyone watching online, I am not associated with Flo whatsoever, but I do have a background in IT and internet support and I can say, although no one likes to hear this answer at all, your connection to any streaming service will work better over a hard wired internet connection than a wireless one. Best thing I can suggest if you absolutely must use wifi is to check the internal settings of your wifi router and make sure the channel is not set to "auto" that's usually the biggest issue with wifi issues. If your channel is set to "auto" I suggest setting it to either 1, 6, or 11 hope that might help clear anything up for anyone having issues that aren't getting any help from Flo support. Wish I could be watching or at least in Rochester this year.

Thank you.

Judging by the fact that it went out and came back for all of us at the same time, I think it's safe to conclude that the issues was likely on Flo's end. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Bushwhackers have an intensity to their opening as they play with the full range of dynamics.  Some nice moments in the guard book as well.  The field is accented with multicolored panels on the field and a scrim on the front sideline.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Florida Sun said:

Sunrisers have a beautiful show hope you all get to see it .

OK..just watched yesterdays show...I'm a bit behind here...I know...everyone watching live performances today...haha

REALLY love the music selections...especially caravan and Camille Saint-Saens piece...

I'm not sure the purpose of that BIG prop at the end that flies over the corps...and nor sure why they run it in a diagonal fashion...other than that...great show :)

edit: lot's of great solo's too!

Edited by Liahona

Half the flag line throwing their flags to the other for one handed catches in a ripple toss is a great effect and gets them to the members at the front for the equipment change very nicely.

They should have changed the second one to "I have a feeling we're not in Rochester any more."