johnwoog

The Cavaliers and the Ladies

johnwoog    0

It seems to me the Cavaliers are losing 4-5 points at least by being all male.  Do they really need to take that GE hit?
Why couldn't they perform in conjunction with a female drill team, a separate entity as it were, that would preserve
tradition but add some flash. They had a girl on the field once I think, so the precedence has been set. They'd still
have the disadvantage of not being named Blue Devils but hey, one less thing.
I was a MM in the 60s and the whole macho thing was to our advantage when DC was semi-military. Now you need
PIZAZZ. Just a thought.

Liahona    4,924
10 minutes ago, johnwoog said:

It seems to me the Cavaliers are losing 4-5 points at least by being all male.  Do they really need to take that GE hit?

Please PROVE this statement.

This post honestly SEEMS to be a garbage post by an obvious throw away account...and/or someone associated with the Cavaliers organization who is HIDING....and/or probably in violation of DCP guidelines ( multiple accounts)...

In 2013 you asked:

"Why would Gaines retire and the rest of the staff go to SCV. Sounds like a management issue. Seems like everyone in possesion of a clue has left."

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

xandandl    3,344

Championships like 2006 don't seem to agree with you.

• Like 3

mjoakes    853
10 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Please PROVE this statement.

This post honestly SEEMS to be a garbage post by an obvious throw away account...and/or someone associated with the Cavaliers organization who is HIDING....and/or probably in violation of DCP guidelines ( multiple accounts)...

You're probably right, Liahona. It's a weird assertion seemingly designed to provoke.

Plus, so the Cavies would have scored 100.200 with girls in the guard this year?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

flammaster    1,776
2 hours ago, johnwoog said:

They'd still
I was a MM in the 60s and the whole macho thing was to our advantage when DC was semi-military. Now you need
PIZAZZ. Just a thought.

OHH f'n Please!  Yea it's just the name.  Not like they work hard and practice smart.  Have you ever been to a BD practice?  Yea thought not.

• Like 4

Cappybara    6,726

Obvious troll, don't even bother 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Liahona    4,924
43 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Obvious troll, don't even bother 

yep...his derogatory follow-up post has already been pulled by the mods...

Edited by Liahona

jjeffeory    2,811
4 hours ago, johnwoog said:

Why couldn't they perform in conjunction with a female drill team, a separate entity as it were, that would preserve
tradition but add some flash. They had a girl on the field once I think, so the precedence has been set. They'd still
PIZAZZ. Just a thought.

You're incorrect.  Also it was MADISON that had a female on the field, and it was twice in their history as far as I know.

As far as losing 4-5 points at least by being all male... That means you're saying that they would have scored around 99 - 101 last year at finals if they would have added ladies. I think that's absurd.

They're fine.

• Like 3

Hook'emCavies    1,947

Sounds like someone needs a protein shake.... :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Cappybara    6,726
Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

Sounds like someone needs a protein shake.... :)

You mean brotein shake

• Haha 1