DCI 2017 Photos?

What're some of the best places to get photos from the 2017 season? I already know about Jolesch and Corpsreps hasn't updated their website yet. I also know about Zach Ashcraft but I didn't know if I could find his photos anywhere other than Facebook. Any help is appreciated!

Photos in general or of specific Corps?  I know many Corps either hire media folks to photograph the members (either video or still) and some volunteers also post photos to the Corps/parents/fans FB pages.

From my experience with Crown, Spirit, and Pacific Crest.

53 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

Photos in general or of specific Corps?  I know many Corps either hire media folks to photograph the members (either video or still) and some volunteers also post photos to the Corps/parents/fans FB pages.

From my experience with Crown, Spirit, and Pacific Crest.

Specific corps photos. SW does have a photographer but I was just curious if there were any other companies like Jolesch or corpsreps that took pictures 

2 hours ago, DawsonBurnes said:

What're some of the best places to get photos from the 2017 season? I already know about Jolesch and Corpsreps hasn't updated their website yet. I also know about Zach Ashcraft but I didn't know if I could find his photos anywhere other than Facebook. Any help is appreciated!

https://www.facebook.com/corpsreps/

• Thanks 1

On 9/4/2017 at 3:19 PM, DawsonBurnes said:

Zach here - in typical Couchmen fashion I'm too lazy to make another account. But you can find most of my photos on the "Music And Marching" Facebook page and instagram account. Also check out "DCI Cam Fam" on Instagram, as a lot of the individual corps photographers post their work there! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Couchmen Drum Corps said:

Zach here - in typical Couchmen fashion I'm too lazy to make another account. But you can find most of my photos on the "Music And Marching" Facebook page and instagram account. Also check out "DCI Cam Fam" on Instagram, as a lot of the individual corps photographers post their work there! 

Ayyyyy!  Big fan:)

• Like 1

Charlie Groh has hundreds of quality photos in the DCP Photo Archive. He's one of the best. 

http://photos.drumcorpsplanet.com/

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1