2017 DCI survey

On 9/6/2017 at 1:50 PM, mingusmonk said:

You'll get a separate VIP survey with questions about your limo ride to the stadium and the color of leather you want for you box seat cup-holder. :wink:

Ahh!  The Friends survey!

Take the limo with black leather.  The brown is garish and reminds me of the leather in an english saddle - all "rugged" and stuff.  Yuck.  Black is so much more appropriate for a daytime arrival, but I even bring the black leather to attend the Saturday evening finals performance when most have switched to the burgundy trim.  I KNOW! Can you believe it?!  Most of the fans are too focused on that overpriced "marketplace" madness to notice me when the driver opens the door.  Or bunched up at the gates exposing their bags and personals to these nasty gate guards!  YUCK!  Can you imagine!?  I would be AGHAST if we had to carry the pooch in that way!  The private Friends' access is SO nice!  The bellboy just yaks and yaks but says "Sir" and "Madam" and the 30 seconds up is so pleasant!  He even filled my champagne glass after the doors closed!  And am I the only one who's figured out to stay in the loge bar and just send my person to shop the exclusive Friends' Platinum Collection for me?  Those private elevators to the Friends level make getting up and down almost effortless.

If you get the VIP survey, be sure to help me convince Dan to improve the champagne selection with the Friends Platinum dinner.  I've had better bubbly at most weekend New Albany polo matches.

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, garfield said:

Take the black leather.  The brown is garish and reminds me of the leather in an english saddle - all "rugged" and stuff.  Yuck.  Black is so much more appropriate for a daytime arrival, but I even bring the black leather to attend the Saturday evening finals performance when most have switched to the burgundy trim.  I KNOW! Can you believe it?!  Most of the fans are focused on that overpriced "marketplace" madness to notice me when the driver opens the door.  Or bunched up at the gates exposing their bags and personals to these nasty gate guards!  YUCK!  Can you imagine!?  I would be AGHAST if we had to carry the pooch in that way!  The private Friends' access is SO nice!  The bellboy just yaks and yaks but says "Sir" and "Madam" and the 30 seconds up is so pleasant!  He even filled my champagne glass after the doors closed!  And am I the only one who's figured out to stay in the loge bar and just send my person to shop the exclusive Friends' Platinum Collection for me?  Those private elevators to the Friends level make getting up and down almost effortless.

If you get the VIP survey, be sure to help me convince Dan to improve the champagne selection with the Friends Platinum dinner.  I've had better bubbly at most weekend New Albany polo matches.

It can't be!?!?  Even DCI show coordinators of the Dublin Extravaganza Spectacle known as Food Truck Nationals have to expose "their bags and personals to these nasty gate guards'????  How low has DCI sunk!?!?!  This is even below (yuck) "marching bands."

28 minutes ago, garfield said:

Take the limo with black leather.  The brown is garish and reminds me of the leather in an english saddle - all "rugged" and stuff.  Yuck.  Black is so much more appropriate for a daytime arrival, but I even bring the black leather to attend the Saturday evening finals performance when most have switched to the burgundy trim.

I'm partial to the limos trimmed in rich, Corinthian leather myself.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2017 at 6:08 PM, Jeff Ream said:

yeah cause only they count

:lle:

Does buying a BOGO goal-line ticket for Allentown count?  Or do I remain among the great unwashed?  LOL

14 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

I'm partial to the limos trimmed in rich, Corinthian leather myself.

Thank you, Mr. Montalban. :tongue:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, garfield said:

Take the limo with black leather.  The brown is garish and reminds me of the leather in an english saddle - all "rugged" and stuff.  Yuck.  Black is so much more appropriate for a daytime arrival, but I even bring the black leather to attend the Saturday evening finals performance when most have switched to the burgundy trim.  I KNOW! Can you believe it?!  Most of the fans are too focused on that overpriced "marketplace" madness to notice me when the driver opens the door.  Or bunched up at the gates exposing their bags and personals to these nasty gate guards!  YUCK!  Can you imagine!?  I would be AGHAST if we had to carry the pooch in that way!  The private Friends' access is SO nice!  The bellboy just yaks and yaks but says "Sir" and "Madam" and the 30 seconds up is so pleasant!  He even filled my champagne glass after the doors closed!  And am I the only one who's figured out to stay in the loge bar and just send my person to shop the exclusive Friends' Platinum Collection for me?  Those private elevators to the Friends level make getting up and down almost effortless.

you win DCP for the year

33 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Does buying a BOGO goal-line ticket for Allentown count?  Or do I remain among the great unwashed?  LOL

you're filthy sorry

16 hours ago, xandandl said:

Expose "their bags and personals"

To be honest, that's about enough talk of all of the exposure of all of your "bags and personals."

There are fines for things like that!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lead said:

To be honest, that's about enough talk of all of the exposure of all of your "bags and personals."

There are fines for things like that!

yes, even Phantom Regiment had to stop wearing white after hearing such salacious speech.