2017 DCI survey

10 minutes ago, garfield said:

Interesting that I didn't get a survey...

Any other Friends here who did get it?

Friends are in a special seating category. My understanding is that the common folk who bought tickets for 2016 championships were the target audience and were asked whether they attended 2017 as well. Friends might be redundant here because we commoners presume you have Dan's ear already.:lle: 

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2017 at 7:14 PM, garfield said:

Interesting that I didn't get a survey...

Any other Friends here who did get it?

They read here to know where you stand

On 9/7/2017 at 0:12 PM, gak27 said:

In my specific case, and I apologize for not being more specific, I did mention in my correspondence that I did attend shows (spending money), just not championships.  Engaged yes, Championships, no.

From the discussion here it sounds like some people attended but Championships didn't get the survey email (for various reasons) or, like me, still attend shows and would like to have the opportunity to complete the survey.  Perhaps by limiting the audience to the Championships ticket order mailing list put too narrow of a focus on issues brought up in the survey that are of great interest to the drum corps audience en masse.

I asked to have the survey sent, and explained the shows I attended. Got the reply email that it was ONLY for those who attended Championships 2017.

6 minutes ago, JAZZER said:

I asked to have the survey sent, and explained the shows I attended. Got the reply email that it was ONLY for those who attended Championships 2017.

That was the follow up email I got after i received the initial survey email - the survey link didn't work - and the follow up email had an email address to provide comments...

On 9/7/2017 at 5:56 AM, CrownBariDad said:

I think of the whole list of about 30 restaurants listed, I ate at 3:  Ram, Harry and Izzy's, and Tavern on South.

Last time I was in Indy was 2014 and I remember Ram but couldn't tell you the other places I ate.  Actually all I did at Ram was get growlers of beer...lol.  I do remember eating multiple times at an Italian restaurant near Ram.  But it doesn't matter because I didn't receive this apparently very uppity survey either.  Would be happy to fill one out though.  Seems to me DCI would be well served to hear from not only current championships ticket holders but recent past ones as well.

Edited by luv4corps

1 hour ago, luv4corps said:

Last time I was in Indy was 2014 and I remember Ram but couldn't tell you the other places I ate.  Actually all I did at Ram was get growlers of beer...lol.  I do remember eating multiple times at an Italian restaurant near Ram.  But it doesn't matter because I didn't receive this apparently very uppity survey either.  Would be happy to fill one out though.  Seems to me DCI would be well served to hear from not only current championships ticket holders but recent past ones as well.

all I remember is St. Elmos