2017 DCI survey

On 9/5/2017 at 1:46 PM, CrownBariDad said:

id you like FloMarching?

hhn.gif

2 hours ago, DeltaBugles said:

hhn.gif

Like I said if you had quoted the entire sentence, what was missing from the survey was "Did you like FloMarching?".

I believe that topic has been discussed on this forum ad infinitum, ad nauseam so no need to bring it up again. 

8 hours ago, cowtown said:

Need to check that email

Usually, on DCP I see them announced; go to find it and then see the time I have to complete it has expired   

Sounds like the story of my life!

After all the postings and hearing from my friends across the activity, I do hope the Rules Congress in early January does listen to those who took the survey and not just listen to the manufacturers whose products they are endorsing or who are padding their wallets.

Otherwise, when it comes to props, mics and electronics, we'll end up with a lot of gas coming from this:

Northport's annual party celebrates the village once known

Edited by xandandl

I just had mine emailed to me yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

DCI Board meeting this week (Weds.-Thurs.-Fri.) in Arizona. 

Wonder what they will talk about that they can't teleconference, skype, or email each other?  Will the survey results be revealed and discussed in this secret gathering? 

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

Wonder what they will talk about that they can't teleconference, skype, or email each other?  Will the survey results be revealed and discussed in this secret gathering? 

the usual

Hopkins shares some interesting revelations from DCI BoD meeting with 25 corps represented.

Tour schedule (Cadets to west and Calif.Other shows to be announced once DCI finalizes contracts for stadia.)

Electronics being discussed and possible re-structuring of their place.. Here are Hopkins'' comments. https://www.facebook.com/cadets.org/videos/10155864725386349/

12 hours ago, xandandl said:

This meeting is the annual tour-scheduling meeting.