G7 part 2, Eletronics Boogaloo

Stu

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Show documented proof, not just 'you say so', that two years out of the top seven would have caused removal. That is all I seek.

I don't have to do ANYTHING. I don't really care what you chose to believe or not believe, Stu... lol!

33 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

I don't have to do ANYTHING. I don't really care what you chose to believe or not believe, Stu... lol!

No, you do not 'have' to do snything. But documented support on your opinion that there was a solid two-year  drop and your out of the G7 would then switch to being fact as opposed to being just 'you say so'.

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i don't get personal. it's business. And in business when someone drones on and on and on incorrectly, you can tell them to shut the #### up.

but delivery is key.

"Tell Mike it was only business. I always liked him."  :tongue:

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Show documented proof, not just 'you say so', that two years out of the top seven would have caused removal. That is all I seek.

It's turned into a nice, sunny day here in Baltimore. :ninja:

4 minutes ago, Stu said:

No, you do not 'have' to do snything. But documented support on your opinion that there was a solid two-year  drop and your out of the G7 would then switch to being fact as opposed to being just 'you say so'.

Its a FACT as far as I'm concerned... haha!

2 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

It's turned into a nice, sunny day here in Baltimore. :ninja:

Without you taking the time, expense, and effort to provide us all documented proof on this, Fran, its just your OPINION, not a fact however on this alleged" nice, sunny day there in Baltimore " (... lol!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

And in business when someone drones on and on and on incorrectly, you can tell them to shut the #### up.

I may be droning on and on, but I am not being incorrect; you did post two different scenarios on how and when six discovered the content in the document.  Moreover, come to think of it, a little kid in a sandbox with his plastic shovel yells, ‘Shut Up!’ when someone pesters him and that is to be expected.  But an adult in a business meeting, if he yells that, either he has lost the foundation for his argument or has something to hide. Just sayin’.

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

In your own mind, I am sure that is a true statement.

Exactly.