G7 part 2, Eletronics Boogaloo

Stu

22 minutes ago, Stu said:

may be droning on and on,

and on and on and on and on and on and on.  Sheesh let it go.  Your pit bull repeat of the same low lying scoundrel like incredulously inaccurate statements Jeff has made (how dare he),  are now reaching the stomping-of-feet,  arms-crossed-on-the-chest harumph level.  It is reading now of "but you said, Jeff" - and  "Mom....no one is listening to me" and arguing for arguing sake.  It seems most everyone here gets exactly what Jeff and Brasso & others (except maybe GD)  have been saying.  The G7 very self serving coup didn't work.  Someone tried a to pull a fast one and got caught.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Without you taking the time, expense, and effort to provide us all documented proof on this, Fran, its just your OPINION, not a fact however on this alleged" nice, sunny day there in Baltimore " (... lol!)

Nope, that is something that can be quickly checked to see in fact if it is a fact. But I do not care at the moment about the weather in Baltimore. What I do care about is checking the validity of two-year drop in plcement and a G7 corps would have been kicked out of the G7. Where can we see documents to support that claim as fact.

30 minutes ago, Stu said:

. Where can we see documents to support that claim as fact.

Maybe its still out there somewhere,... then again maybe not, Stu.. who knows.  If not, I guess your stuck with believing that GH/ Gibbs promised lifetime permanency in the 5 other Corps if the signed on to their G7 scheme .... lol!. At this point, don't know what else to tell you.... nor much care.... haha!

Edited by BRASSO

5 minutes ago, Stu said:

I do not care at the moment about the weather in Baltimore.

But I do ! ( theres a BoSox game there tonite, for one... lol)

Edited by BRASSO

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

no because any of those corps could be top 8. Look at Phantom currently. Look at Crown just over a decade ago. Look at cadets teetering towards the bottom group.

if this were indoor guard with hundreds of scholastic groups, i see the need for a third class. This isn't that. 

I see your point. However I just don't see Blue Stars being able to beat Blue Devils anytime soon. They would be able to have an actual championship to vie for...