Pacific Crest 2018

1 hour ago, MikeN said:

I hadn't seen the show at all until this week, and now I'm in love.  Was my wife's favorite show by far as well.  So many little neat touches in there, and they manage to capture the theme/mood perfectly!  I can only hope the lamps light up later.  :)

Mike

Lamps -- haven't heard anything yet, but here's hoping, too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MikeN said:

So many little neat touches in there, and they manage to capture the theme/mood perfectly!  Mike

I agree with this 100%.  Fun little nuances and details just really make this show pop.  

• Like 1

Saw your show in Denver and just rewatched the San Antonio video. I seriously got goosebumps a couple times watching this show.  The back half of the show is fantastic!  Great progress and if you haven’t watched the video of their back field conductor, please do so.  

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Saw your show in Denver and just rewatched the San Antonio video. I seriously got goosebumps a couple times watching this show.  The back half of the show is fantastic!  Great progress and if you haven’t watched the video of their back field conductor, please do so.  

Another thread is begging flo to get a shot of PC's dancing DM!

• Like 2

I'm hearing some buzz on the parent's FB page about some new GE touches that were planned for ATL, but didn't make it in the performance. (No -- not light up street lamps.  Sorry.)

We may not be able to determine any GE help to the scores at tonight's show, but I'm hoping to recover some lost ground. 

1 hour ago, MikeN said:

No light up lamps makes me sad.  :unhappy:

Everything about the rest of the show remains awesome.  :thumbs-up:

That is all.

Mike

Me, too -- but the expense and maintenance just doesn't fit in the budget from what I hear.  Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised in Allentown or Indy, but I wouldn't hold your breath. 

• Like 1

On 7/23/2018 at 6:00 PM, luv4corps said:

I agree with this 100%.  Fun little nuances and details just really make this show pop.  

To me this is a perfect style for Pacific crest very cool very enjoyable can't wait to see them on Thursday DCI week

• Like 2

As I understand it -- free day in Boston.

Last year, The Wife got a pic in front of the Cheers bar. 

Pacific Crest and music from La La Land you got me. Having a son who marched Mandarins a few years back I do have a favorite but if I was going to show someone a 2018 Drum Corps show who knew nothing about the activity I'd pick this yrs PC performance. I think they would become a fan.

• Like 1