2018 Staff Announcements (new thread)

1 hour ago, BoaDci said:

What?  Are you referring to the stuff above or is there something I havent seen yet....your post is very ominous.

Referring to the Boston news, wasn’t meant to be ominous haha. This whole thing is just amusing at this point 

5 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Referring to the Boston news, wasn’t meant to be ominous haha. This whole thing is just amusing at this point 

Oh, I figured, but you didnt quote anything so I thought something big happened unrelated XD

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Lol

I guess Dental students don't get invited to or participate Halloween activities: might be a conflict of interest, ha, ha. You know going to the dentist is scary enough :cheer:

Me, still counting up the shekels from the removal of the three white pines that fell, narrowingly missing the house, cars, and neighbors. That's scary.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ghost said:

For me, I'm reading this reply three different ways G.  Are you referring to the Cadets not retaining someone, Boston bringing on an ex Yea person, or BRASSO posting some news from Boston's web site?

Meant 1 and 2. This gent had a good vibe to him and now he’s elsewhere. And imo it’s better for organizations to draw a variety of folks - getting a bit YEA heavy in the case of Boston imo 

12 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

getting a bit YEA heavy in the case of Boston imo 

It does have that feel to it, but it's not the first time.  While working a week in 2012 in Folsom, CA, I met several people who had come from Yea, including the lead driver.  You can rest easy George.  The folks who have migrated to Boston since the end of 16 will be in great hands.

52 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Meant 1 and 2. This gent had a good vibe to him and now he’s elsewhere. And imo it’s better for organizations to draw a variety of folks - getting a bit YEA heavy in the case of Boston imo 

Environment that the people work in can make a big difference in the type of ideas people bring forth. Can make a difference in job performance too.