Sign in to follow this  
Lithium Nitro

Seattle Cascades 2018

2 hours ago, DCIat14 said:

I can't wait for their show announcement!  The suspense is killing me!

With these little trailers they’ve been releasing, I’m willing to bet one of the words in the show title is “around.”

• Haha 1

On 2/23/2018 at 1:30 PM, Cadevilina Crown said:

With these little trailers they’ve been releasing, I’m willing to bet one of the words in the show title is “around.”

You got that right!

”What Goes Around”.

Song selections to come later, I assume?

3 hours ago, insideout said:

You got that right!

”What Goes Around”.

Song selections to come later, I assume?

I'm guessing the two songs that were in the trailer videos ("Around the World" by Daft Punk and "What Goes Around.../...Comes Around" by Justin Timberlake) are in the show.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2017 at 4:19 PM, Lithium Nitro said:

With Scades getting pushed out of semifinals by Legends, Music City, and Spartans, how will they respond in 2018. (I'm also curious what y'all think because I'm auditioning for them in 2018 haha)

Just following up.  Did you audition with them?  Did you get contracted?

• Like 1

On 10/21/2017 at 9:33 PM, Tim K said:

The people I sat with t prelims were pretty divided about Spartans placing ahead of Cascades. Spartans did have a good performance but Cascades did too. I did think Spartans did have the stronger or at least how that had more confidence than Cascades. Cascades missed semi's in 2013 and 2014 but came back stronger in 2015 which included recruiting more marching members, so I think it's reasonable to predict they'll be stronger next year.

My issue with Spartans has always been in visual.  Their drill never does much for me.  I know their guard has always been excellent but I'm talking marching.  I know Scade's guard hurt them and without looking at the sheets, that was probably the difference.  

On 9/21/2017 at 2:19 PM, Lithium Nitro said:

With Scades getting pushed out of semifinals by Legends, Music City, and Spartans, how will they respond in 2018. (I'm also curious what y'all think because I'm auditioning for them in 2018 haha)

I’m curious too! Dec audition camp?

On 2/26/2018 at 6:08 PM, RetiredMusTeach said:

Just following up.  Did you audition with them?  Did you get contracted?

On 2/26/2018 at 11:45 PM, insideout said:

I’m curious too! Dec audition camp?

I did audition at December camp and I will hopefully be marching (there's some organizational issues a couple of us have to work through).

• Like 3

On 2/26/2018 at 5:49 PM, Cadevilina Crown said:

I'm guessing the two songs that were in the trailer videos ("Around the World" by Daft Punk and "What Goes Around.../...Comes Around" by Justin Timberlake) are in the show.

I hope not..but rather something from the group YES...perhaps Roundabout

On 3/5/2018 at 10:47 AM, Lithium Nitro said:

I did audition at December camp and I will hopefully be marching (there's some organizational issues a couple of us have to work through).

Oh sweet! I might have signed you in! (Was with Rod at sign in table!) my kid isn’t marching this summer (just recently decided) but I’ll be around to help where I can! Say hi if you see me! I hope you are able to march!

• Like 1