FloMarching makes a funny

http://www.flomarching.com/article/62055-dcp-users-to-select-dci-world-champions#.WcXVKltSzIU

i laughed. hopefully they spend as much time on doing good customer service after someone gets their panties in a bunch over this. I found it funny, but making fun of customers who pay isnt always a good idea.

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

http://www.flomarching.com/article/62055-dcp-users-to-select-dci-world-champions#.WcXVKltSzIU

i laughed. hopefully they spend as much time on doing good customer service after someone gets their panties in a bunch over this. I found it funny, but making fun of customers who pay isnt always a good idea.

On the panel: 1) DrumManTx, 2) Brasso, 3) Jeff Ream, 4) George Dixon, 5) Cappybara, 6) Kamarag, 7) Liahona, 8) 2000Cadet, and the 9th to be designated as the Lone Wolf is...?

Edited by Stu
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stu said:

On the panel: 1) DrumManTx, 2) Brasso, 3) Jeff Ream, 4) George Dixon, 5) Cappybara, 6) Kamarag, 7) Liahona, 8) 2000Cadet, and the 9th to be designated as the Lone Wolf is...?

YEAH Baby!  I had no idea...haha :)

4266c634657917c478869b4ad421c378b91162ac

"Each one of the nine appointed users will have to select their winning corps by January 1st before the season starts."

I'll vote early...

Blue Devils

'nuff said.

5 hours ago, Stu said:

No thanks 

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

No thanks 

You are third on the list of reputation with a score of over 7,000 likes which placed you in the top eight. You opened this thread claiming you enjoyed the humor. It is a 'punny' game to play as opposed to the 'wicked games you play' (pun intended). Then you refuse to have some humorous fun engaging in the very thread you opened. Lighten up Frances (hat-tip to Sgt. Hulka) and show some humor of your own!!!!