2018 Uniform Thread

3 hours ago, crownisking said:

Great. I always thought their uniforms were too traditional.

not surprising as the corps was founded by Keith Hall (as in BandHall) and were deliberately set their first season to mimic the Broadway musical "The Music Man" according to early interviews when the corps began.

However, that being said, I greatly preferred to the crisp red unis compared to the black used last season, the symbolism being understood by this poster; the costume came off as sloppy and dirtied their visual efforts as viewed from LOS box. Nice performance but could have been even better for this young enterprise.

19 hours ago, xandandl said:

not surprising as the corps was founded by Keith Hall (as in BandHall) and were deliberately set their first season to mimic the Broadway musical "The Music Man" according to early interviews when the corps began.

However, that being said, I greatly preferred to the crisp red unis compared to the black used last season, the symbolism being understood by this poster; the costume came off as sloppy and dirtied their visual efforts as viewed from LOS box. Nice performance but could have been even better for this young enterprise.

I learned something new today.