2018 Phantom Regiment Guard Staff Announcement

The Phantom Regiment is excited to announce the color guard staff that will be leading the 2018 color guard! We look forward to another exciting year for the Phantomettes AND the Raiders! Audition dates and information at regiment.org/join Read full staff bios on each staff member at regiment.org/our-staff/guard-staff/ Read the rest of the article here.

View the full article

1 hour ago, DCP NewsFeed said:

The Phantom Regiment is excited to announce the color guard staff that will be leading the 2018 color guard! We look forward to another exciting year for the Phantomettes AND the Raiders! Audition dates and information at regiment.org/join Read full staff bios on each staff member at regiment.org/our-staff/guard-staff/ Read the rest of the article here.

View the full article

According to the article, Phantom Regiment will have 17 Guard staff for their Guard. I know Corps have much larger staffs on the whole now than in previous decades, but is 17 Guard staffers for a Corps Guard the norm these days now for the perennial Top 10-12 Corps ?  17 seems a bit high in number to me, but what do I know when it comes to Guards and DCI Guard staffs. So, is 17 about right for most Top DCI Corps these days now ?

39 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

According to the article, Phantom Regiment will have 17 Guard staff for their Guard. I know Corps have much larger staffs on the whole now than in previous decades, but is 17 Guard staffers for a Corps Guard the norm these days now for the perennial Top 10-12 Corps ?  17 seems a bit high in number to me, but what do I know when it comes to Guards and DCI Guard staffs. So, is 17 about right for most Top DCI Corps these days now ?

Won't all be there through the summer