Sign the Petition

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Brasso claims the source as the Court Record. MikeD claims the source as a Published Article.  Which source is more accurate?.

I read the court record link top to bottom a few times and did not see anything about a shower area. Maybe there is another court article that mentions it, but it was not part of the lengthy pdf I saw. 

Just now, cixelsyd said:

Did you find any reference to "girls shower area" in the court records?  

Ask Brasso, he is the one claiming his source as the Court Record. All I am doing is attempting to resolve the conflicting posts between MikeD and Brasso.

1 minute ago, MikeD said:

I read the court record link top to bottom a few times and did not see anything about a shower area. Maybe there is another court article that mentions it, but it was not part of the lengthy pdf I saw. 

Clarification: Did you read an Article or the Official Count Record?

7 hours ago, Kamarag said:

If DCI were to adopt a policy, it would have to be fairly broad, as different states have different laws when it comes to clearances and reporting. Frankly, all drum corps should require at a minimum the same clearances required of professional educators, subcontractors, and volunteers in the state in which the corps is based.

Mine does.

Again, all DCI needs is an official statement maintaining that every corps using their banner must comply with all laws of the State in which the corps is traveling. That would suffice.

Edited by Stu
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

... The 17-year-old was changing Oct. 7 in a storage room inside a band room that members routinely used as a dressing area, police said.

...if a storage room maybe there was stuff going missing he was trying to track down, and placed a camera where it did not belong....

MikeD, I would tend to go with the premise of the stuff going missing theory if the room had not been 'routinely used' as a dressing area. Just sayin'.

4 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Both

Ok, now the conflicting info from you and Brasso is based on both of you claiming that you both have sourced the Official Court Record. If that record is indeed public, and the public can indeed read the official record, and both you and Brasso stated that you have read said record, it ought to be very easy for either one of you to post a link to said record.

10 minutes ago, Stu said:

Ok, now the conflicting info from you and Brasso is based on both of you claiming that you both have sourced the Official Court Record. If that record is indeed public, and the public can indeed read the official record, and both you and Brasso stated that you have read said record, it ought to be very easy for either one of you to post a link to said record.

https://www.docdroid.net/Jws2bSI/scottatchison.pdf

Not OCR'ed so text is not searchable. 

8 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Not unusual. I read the entire court records from start to finish.. If I'm going to comment on something said on here by posters I need to know the facts as found in these public records. For example, lots of misinformation surfaced this morning on this, ie that he was a " sexual felon ". Untrue... as disgusting as his offense is. Or that his crime was somehow insignificant and he " served his time and is thus entitled to a second chance". Well, not according to the Calif. Bureau of Teacher Certification for the State of Calif.  They do not currently believe in their professional judgement and oversight responsibilities to the public at large that he is legally" entitled to a second chance ".. insofar as working in the Calif. School systems is concerned, anyway. And several other things stated on here, that were either not accurate, or not entirely the full story on this guy, according to the full reading garnered from public records.... and later from his follow up comments to reporters where they quote him as essentially denying  the crime of which he was charged with., but subsequently found guilty by jurors with. He never appealed to a higher court his guilty verdict either ( in the public record.. he declined an appeal, thru his attorney ). He basically waited it out a few years, then had his attorney go back into court to expunge his guilty verdict, jail time, fines, etc criminal record for himself.... all perfectly legal, but gosh, it makes you want to take a private shower to get the grime off on how this all played out, and then ended with an expungement of the guilty verdict. No wonder lots of people don't want to serve on juries these days like they used too. Who can blame them.

And having had to be cleared in PA, and knowing how thorough that process is, I’m amazed he was cleared

• Thanks 1