Sign the Petition

9 minutes ago, garfield said:

Well, except...

All puffed-up chests full of good intentions for solutions to problems that don't exist.

A number of years ago parents at the elementary school close to me were seeking a stop sign to be placed at an intersection near the school which was seeing an increase in traffic flow. While it was one block away, many kids walked home through that intersection. They were not asking for a paid crossing guard, nor for an expensive elaborate lighting system; just a low cost stop sign. The City Council response was, "No child had been killed at that intersection, so no need for a sign". (ie solutions to a problem that did not exist). Great philosophy on child protection.

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Ok, now the conflicting info from you and Brasso is based on both of you claiming that you both have sourced the Official Court Record. If that record is indeed public, and the public can indeed read the official record, and both you and Brasso stated that you have read said record, it ought to be very easy for either one of you to post a link to said record.

Go look at the reddit site if you want to see the link that I saw,.

9 minutes ago, Liahona said:

What actually precipitated to bring this topic back up again?   I seem to recall earlier in the year GH came out of the wood-works and addressed you directly on this topic.  And the actual offender to this crime posted on DCP as well.  Has any new information come to light?...or are we just rehashing this again because of the OP starting this discussion?

I think this is a very valid discussion to have, but one can only wonder do we need to use a specific person to illustrate the larger issue at hand?

I do find the situation appalling and disgusting, so I am in no way trying to give this guy a pass.

there was something on reddit, and actual court documentation was posted there.There's also been stuff posted about issues in other corps.

i let it die after I brought it up and Hop responded solely because i felt like a wolf howling in the wilderness. But I thought it was ######## when Hop replied.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Go look at the reddit site if you want to see the link that I saw,.

Same link I already provided. So there we have it. 

So much tap-dancing in this thread. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

there was something on reddit, and actual court documentation was posted there.There's also been stuff posted about issues in other corps.

i let it die after I brought it up and Hop responded solely because i felt like a wolf howling in the wilderness. But I thought it was ######## when Hop replied.

Fair enough...I actually posted some court documentation back at that time as well...I have not recently read reddit, so perhaps there is new info I was not aware that came to light.

I have to agree with you that GH reply was in poor form.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

So much tap-dancing in this thread. 

Which I understand to an extent. Seems this thread, like the last time, is a little tenuous. Nobody wants to be the reason it gets deleted again. 

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 1