Sign the Petition

18 hours ago, Stu said:

But we still do not actually know if this is true. DCI apparently keeps their policy on this secret away from the public, and all we have is Jeff's third party posting that he has talked to someone on the inside who's says....

several someones.

and the policy is there. how long its been there i cant say. and Stu, by now, when i have ever posted something to be factually incorrect when it comes to DCI?

16 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

The policy must be on double secret probation.  Three years ago, they seemed to turn a blind eye to a sex offender partipating in DCI sanctioned shows in a DCA corps. It was pretty well known.  

why i've stated clearly i dont know how long it's been in place. I couldnt get that verified.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Although I've never met him, I would think Mr. Ream is a credible source.  DCI has a policy.   That's good.   Now you don't want that to true?

they have one. the one thing i cannot verify is how long it's been there, or how long it's actually truly been enforced.

it's only been within the last few years that this started truly getting the attention it deserves. While DFTK has been making the rounds on social media for 6/7 years now, i truly dont remember seeing it really on the news and with as much publicity as you see now until about 3/4 years ago.

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

why i've stated clearly i dont know how long it's been in place. I couldnt get that verified.

I don’t doubt you for a minute.  A little transparency from the powers that be would be would be nice.  They seem to be very secretive, which in turn, makes people suspicious. 

54 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

Has anyone actually seen, read or have a copy of this so called DCI policy, or is it tucked away in one of Al Capone’s faults to be discovered at a later date? 

i asked for it, but havent seen it. I think after posting the G7 document, people are hesitant to give me stuff LOL.

but the folks i have talked to, despite who some thing they are, have yet to lead me astray, going back to the G7 crisis. And a lot of the stuff that supposed to be oin this policy manual apparently started being worked on after the G7 broke...a way to get everything in place and on paper.

I know the circuit i work for had rules and bylaws, but within the last few years, we also fine tuned a policy manual that very clear in spelling things out, even if it really means little to the world at large. We don't go advertising it, but it's there.

I'll be honest....not everything a circuit does or has in place is need to know for all. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I don’t doubt you for a minute.  A little transparency from the powers that be would be would be nice.  They seem to be very secretive, which in turn, makes people suspicious. 

In my observation, some people manage to be suspicious all by themselves.

20 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i asked for it, but havent seen it. I think after posting the G7 document, people are hesitant to give me stuff LOL.

but the folks i have talked to, despite who some thing they are, have yet to lead me astray, going back to the G7 crisis. And a lot of the stuff that supposed to be oin this policy manual apparently started being worked on after the G7 broke...a way to get everything in place and on paper.

I know the circuit i work for had rules and bylaws, but within the last few years, we also fine tuned a policy manual that very clear in spelling things out, even if it really means little to the world at large. We don't go advertising it, but it's there.

I'll be honest....not everything a circuit does or has in place is need to know for all. 

Well you can hear the crickets after requesting the document. Some amazing stories being told on Reddit. Not a one mentions a DCI policy enforcement. 

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

Well you can hear the crickets after requesting the document. Some amazing stories being told on Reddit. Not a one mentions a DCI policy enforcement. 

again...it depends on the time frame mentioned there versus when DCi actually put the policy in place....which no one would confirm the actual date

• Thanks 1