Sign the Petition

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

several someones.

and the policy is there. how long its been there i cant say. and Stu, by now, when i have ever posted something to be factually incorrect when it comes to DCI?

I live by the axiom coined by Ronald Reagan: "Trust, ... but varify!" So it is not that I have no trust, it is just that DCI is not releasing any varifiable information to support that trust.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Stu said:

I live by the axiom coined by Ronald Reagan: "Trust, ... but varify!" So it is not that I have no trust, it is just that DCI is not releasing any varifiable information to support that trust.

Again those who told me have yet to be wrong. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stu said:

I do not doubt you, just need DCI to provided the documentation for vatification. Trust, ... but varify.

you email Dan and ask him for it.

On 11/9/2017 at 11:57 PM, Jeff Ream said:

The DCI policy manual, like their rulebook isn't for public consumption.

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

you email Dan and ask him for it.

You state that the DCI policy is not for public consumption; I state that while I trust you spoke to people who say there is a policy I also require varification before standing firm that there is in fact a policy; then you want me to ask Dan for it after already claiming it is not for public consumption. Paradox or circular, take your pick.

13 hours ago, Stu said:

You state that the DCI policy is not for public consumption; I state that while I trust you spoke to people who say there is a policy I also require varification before standing firm that there is in fact a policy; then you want me to ask Dan for it after already claiming it is not for public consumption. Paradox or circular, take your pick.

I’m not putting something like that out there without verifying from multiple sources that match. It’s there. Dci doesn’t want junior lawyers like you to have it. Since this thread started one person labeled on Reddit has been fired even though at this time they’d pass a background check as no chargers were ever filed.

im not making something like this up. I have yet to lead you or DCP astray

41 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

I’m not putting something like that out there without verifying from multiple sources that match. It’s there. Dci doesn’t want junior lawyers like you to have it. Since this thread started one person labeled on Reddit has been fired even though at this time they’d pass a background check as no chargers were ever filed.

im not making something like this up. I have yet to lead you or DCP astray

Jeff, don't get your shorts in a wad; we (I) trust you. But there is no real verification that can be garnered at all by you or by us because you also stated that the supposed policy is "not for public consumption" and even you have not seen the official policy. And when we are talking a 501c3 YOUTH based organization, that secrecy is rather suspicious if not disturbing. We are not seeking names and/or accusations, but merely an 'official' policy statement from a public tax-exempt charitable non-profit. You yourself stated that it is not for public consumption, yet you made a public statement that the policy does exist. If it is not for the public to know, then you should have not told the public of its existence. But since you did make the pronouncement, where is the document of verification other than "These guys said so"?

Edited by Stu

So lets start a new petition for DCI to legislate that corps hire safe bus drivers and van drivers. I am sure that if we don't do this corps will go out and look for unsafe drivers with DUI and bad driving records. And DCI needs more pages in its rule book, I am sure corps do not have their own policies in place and Dan Acheson needs a petition to bring more restrictions on the corps.  Parents who were ready to pay money for their kids to have a good summer learning experience will have second thoughts, they thought DCI was safe, but now after seeing this petition they may feel that their kids are unsafe on Corps busses. This may make it easier for some kids to join corps if those parents have second thoughts.

Of course anyone who is opposed to signing this petition obviously doesn't care about safety and we can accuse them of wanting accidents to happen and of being against bus safety. Obviously anyone who would not sign this would be anti- safety and pro drunk driving while transporting kids so everyone should sign this.

Edited by totaleefree
  • Like 3