2018 Show Announcent/Rumors?

Ok folks, just recently turned the calendar to November and Thanksgiving weekend is three weeks away. Has anyone seen or heard about any 2018 show announcements...even rumors? 

• Like 1

The only potential announcement "hint" I've heard about so far is from Pioneer.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 3

Pax Romana, where the Romans are armored lizard people? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, cowtown said:

I thought the late announcements and show secrecy last year was way over done and no, it wasn’t always about obtaining copywrites, it was about hype which didn’t work for at least half the corps  

IMO it does not affect competitive placement...and just offers nothing more than a FAN DISCONNECT...especially from the super fans...Bluecoats announced last and sans a few WC corps that didn't even announce at all...got 5th...it was a big secret at Cadet-land sans donors who paid $$$ to hear a few things early...that didn't seem to help them either...I could name others as well...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Liahona said:

IMO it does not affect competitive placement...and just offers nothing more than a FAN DISCONNECT...especially from the super fans...Bluecoats announced last and sans a few WC corps that didn't even announce at all...got 5th...it was a big secret at Cadet-land sans donors who paid $$$ to hear a few things early...that didn't seem to help them either...I could name others as well...

You say it doesn't affect placement (I agree) but then you make examples that seem to imply that later announcements = lower placements. :42_confused: