2018 Show Announcent/Rumors?

29 minutes ago, xandandl said:

few BAC backers seem to be in the employ of AIM to discredit other corps' auditions and achievements, especially Cadets, in order to boast their own poor self-image. 

Haha!

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

Cowtown, ThirdCoast,  seem to be in the employ of AIM to discredit other corps' auditions and achievements, especially Cadets, in order to boast their own poor self-image. 

haha!

Edited by BRASSO

if i don't get a Candide show out of the Cadets with this agreement of theirs, I'm gonna go over in the corner and sulk.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:17 PM, xandandl said:

The posters who originated any speculation about Cadets' 2018 show not being Bernstein said that it was exactly that: speculation and contrived rumor. The one poster stated in another thread that his posts were meant to stir discussion since he found only a few posting in the off season. He has seemed to fade away, again.

Cowtown, ThirdCoast, and a few BAC backers seem to be in the employ of AIM to discredit other corps' auditions and achievements, especially Cadets, in order to boast their own poor self-image. Kids will march where the kids, their parents and finances want, not where DCP dinos and haters point. Let any competition be on the field by the kids'' performances not the haters or homeboys.

Quite an accusation. And somewhat laughable.   I would believe that Boston backers are probably less concerned about Cadets than you suspect.  If they care at all what Cadets do.  I imagine Boston backers are concerned about backing Boston.  Cowtown and ThirdCoast can speak for themselves.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Quite an accusation. And somewhat laughable.   I would believe that Boston backers are probably less concerned about Cadets than you suspect.  If they care at all what Cadets do.  I imagine Boston backers are concerned about backing Boston.  Cowtown and ThirdCoast can speak for themselves.

then why are they constantly posting on the Cadets thread?  Nothing going on with the BAC thread... very few Cadets homers post there although they do know many.

13 minutes ago, xandandl said:

then why are they constantly posting on the Cadets thread?  Nothing going on with the BAC thread... very few Cadets homers post there although they do know many.

Haha!

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:43 PM, cowtown said:

that's a good example of what I meant by " Cadets and the Borg seem to thrive on a victim-complex that results in a siege mentality. "

but you got me, yep, I'm being paid to hold a mirror up to the Cadets, their fans and their past. I'm now on the Boston payroll

Brasso, about my next check, with the Holidays approaching,  I expect a bonus  

Maybe you need to find something more constructive to do with your time. Your hatred is apparent .Do us a favor, keep it to yourself or find another place to vent it. The members do not need to see a adult ( I assume you are one). coming here to vent hate when they have no problem being a Cadet. Did they not offer you a contract at one time that makes you feel the need to trash them at every chance you get??? Try reading or maybe knitting is more your speed.

• Like 1