Time for NO size limit in WC (or at least up it from 150)

3 hours ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

Interesting. I come to DCP hoping to find drum corps news.  When I see the opening page with all the threads and it's the same people commenting over and over, I figure it's a family feud and if you're not in the family, you may as well keep your mouth shut and head over to Redditt.

Females are definitely NOT in the family, girl.  It’s a sausage party. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BRASSO said:

I suppose one could find someone else just like them that supports doing something or other in DCI. Its a big world out there. I likewise believe if there was more than a couple of Corps in DCI Field competition that would like to see an" anything goes " Division in DCI re. instrumentation and/ or unlimited numbers of performers Corps could utilize, it would have been brought up for discussion and consideration at the DCI Meetings by now. But the silence on this tends to have me believe that the level of current support for  an " anything goes Division in DCI" Field Competition  just might approach the same level of support that a proposal for mandatory harmonica usage by all DCI Corps in DCI field competition would generate... in other words, slim to none. Besides, DCI already has an " anything goes Division". Its called " Soundsport".

Oh, no doubt you are right that there is no driving desire within DCI for such a thing. Doesn't change my personal opinion. Why should it? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Barneveld said:

Anyone care to set the "over/under" on when he comes back, this time? Last time I think it was less than a month.

LOL! Don’t know don’t care 

Edited by Jim Schehr

2 hours ago, Barneveld said:

Anyone care to set the "over/under" on when he comes back, this time? Last time I think it was less than a month.

Sorry to read that GD is leaving, even if it's temporary.  Maybe he will come back using a different "name".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Sorry to read that GD is leaving, even if it's temporary.  Maybe he will come back using a different "name".

" George Dixon2 " ?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, George Dixon said:

well guys - it's been fun having this "chat"

so glad I spent 2 years building up DCP so it could be ruined by 8 snarky old farts

see ya! 

I resent that.  In my case only 1/3 of "snarky old farts" is true.  

Salut, Bob P.

Edited by Bob P.
spelling