Cavalier Patch

My daughter is now dating a Cavalier (yes, I’m questioning all my parenting choices).  He aged out this year and said to her that the final patch he wants for his jacket is a rainbow patch from the 1980’s (it includes blue birds or something).  My daughter would like to either get the patch for him or find a picture of it to frame and give him.  Does anyone know of the patch?  Does anyone have a picture of it?  Does anyone actually have it and would like to sell it?  And by the way, he’s a great guy and I’m glad the two of them are together.

Here is a list of Cavaliers collectibles I found in a quick search. I definitely recall the rainbow patch pictured at the end of that section - it was pretty much on everyone's jackets back in the day as the universal sign of drum corps friendship - but I don't ever recall seeing one with a bluebird on it. So maybe not prevalent in the late 80s/early 90s.

IIRC, Cavies and Sky Ryders both sold the rainbow patches back then. Some of the Cavies members had really large rainbow patches they'd place on the back of their jackets. Everyone else placed them on the front pocket area (above where most corps had members' names embroidered).