All time shows: Boston Crusaders

Generally been sympathetic to liking Boston even when they were annoying

Top Shows

Wicked Game

Red

Core of Temptation

1986 (only for their opener Shostis 5th)

Animal Farm (Sorry, I like Shosti and I would have loved to see this show clean, before the big watering so acknowledge it’s the idea/design that landed it here, not the performance)

Least Favorite, I really disliked their 2001-2008 phase so could be just about any year

Colors of the mind, it took me a few years to forgive that show and just when I was…

Church of the mind, it was even more annoying than what I considered the worst Planets show ever

You’re my Star, it’s like their goal was to win the spirit of Disney award and that’s a bad thing (so did they?)

Edited by cowtown

14 minutes ago, cowtown said:

You’re my Star, it’s like their goal was to win the spirit of Disney award and that’s a bad thing (so did they?)

Don't think it was Boston's show designers " goal " in pre season when they designed that year's show, but the simple answer to your question is ... " yes",...... it was selected by the Disney Corporation ( in attendance on Finals Night for several years back then ) as their most enjoyable show for them on that particular Finals Night among the 12. I believe it was this year's show you're referencing anyway, cowtown . . Boston did win it one of those years that Disney was doing this. I do know that anyway.

Edited by BRASSO

1 hour ago, ftwdrummer said:

2015 (Conquest): for a 75th anniversary show, it was...well...bland. The banners never quite worked the way they wanted them to, the story never quite conveyed well...just kinda there.

oh, I had forgotten about that one, ick, not good

17 minutes ago, cowtown said:

Generally been sympathetic to liking Boston even when they were annoying

Top Shows

Wicked Game

Red

Core of Temptation

1986 (only for their opener Shostis 5th)

Animal Farm (Sorry, I like Shosti and I would have loved to see this show clean, before the big watering so acknowledge it’s the idea/design that landed it here, not the performance)

Least Favorite, I really disliked their 2001-2008 phase so could be just about any year

Colors of the mind, it took me a few years to forgive that show and just when I was…

Church of the mind, it was even more annoying than what I considered the worst Planets show ever

11 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Don't think it was Boston's show designers " goal " in pre season when they designed that year's show, but the simple answer to your question is ... " yes",...... it was selected by the Disney Corporation ( in attendance on Finals Night for several years back then ) as their most enjoyable show for them on that particular Finals Night among the 12. I believe it was this year's show you're referencing anyway, cowtown . . Boston did win it one of those years that Disney was doing this. I do know that anyway.

Boston won the Spirit of Disney Award in 2000 for "Red". "You Are My Star" was 2002. The Cadets won the Spirit of Disney Award that year.

• Like 1

Just now, Barneveld said:

Boston won the Spirit of Disney Award in 2000 for "Red". "You Are My Star" was 2002. The Cadets won the Spirit of Disney Award that year.

Good memory!

14 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

In full disclosure..... I didn't know about 2002. I had to look it up.

Full disclosure too:  I have to look up the years/ shows on this topic with most of the Corps. I recall a lot of the shows from all these Corps... but the years they did them ? I have to look it up to get most of these years correct... lol

Edited by BRASSO

43 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

In full disclosure..... I didn't know about 2002. I had to look it up.

In the future people who wish to look up 2017 will be unable to enjoy a proper video of a sizeable chunk of that show.