Mandarins 2018

Mandarins put on their best performance of the season last nite, imo.. that was a terrific performance from them, imo

• Like 2

Academy last year, Mandarins this year, both due to show design! Next year, who will it be? I’m gonna guess that Scouts will come back into the spotlight with a great show concept and land back in finals, and music city climbs close to contention for Saturday.

I'm sad for one of my favorite corps (Phantom) but very happy for the Mandarins. Their show is fantastic and their placement is so well deserved!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Academy last year, Mandarins this year, both due to show design! Next year, who will it be? I’m gonna guess that Scouts will come back into the spotlight with a great show concept and land back in finals, and music city climbs close to contention for Saturday.

I don't think Academy was in Finals last year. Two years ago they were. 

• Like 1

I can’t wait to hear the crowd reaction when they take the field as well as when their placement is announced during scores. Job well done!!! 

• Like 2

When their scores were announced, I was delighted to see MMs from the corps on either side reaching out to congratulate them. Saw them in Birmingham, and everyone there was won over by their performance and energy.

• Like 2