Phantom Regiment 2008 vs Cavaliers 2010: Pick the winner!

The first of our 4 videos for Round 3 of our Fan Favorite bracket tournament! Voting is still open on this one, voting can be done on this post: https://www.facebook.com/LotHype/videos/1926326784047358/

Full bracket can be viewed here: http://www.lothype.com/dci-fan-favorite-ultimate-off-season-show-bloodbath-delux/

Hope you enjoy the video!

2 of my all time favorites. Spartacus is going to run away with this match up.

I have a slight preference to mad world- which is by far my favorite Cavaliers show. Both are similar shows in that they are very thematic shows with great GE and percussion with a lot of acting required from the MMs. 

Spartacus has one of the coolest closers of all time but Mad World is captivating from start to finish. 

Man. It's incredibly hard to pick against Spartacus.

Edited by ThePlanets

Interesting matchup, Cavies 2010 has one of the best drills ever but Regiment 08 was a GE monster and I’ve never seen a show hit like that at finals so Regiment 08 gets my vote

I did my monthly pop in on reddit and they are running a thread about Regiment 08 using mics for the “I am Spartacus’ vocals, besides being legal then it kind of missed the point of Spartacus. I wonder when those crazy kids on there will figure it out