2017 DCI A/V

Hafe

8 hours ago, Whiskey said:

When did you all order? I preordered and no email saying anything was shipped yet. Enjoy all!  

Pre-ordered last Thursday and chose two-day shipping.

Another cool thing to see is 2017 videos are available for download on Marchingmusicdownloads.com now...and they have corps out of the top 12 available, INCLUDING Seattle Cascades who didn't make the CD!  Nice, because I liked that show :)  Cost is $15 a video though, so if you want all thats available outside the top 12, its gonna be a little expensive.

• Like 3

In a few short years, some Corps will be creative and find a way where their performance will not become invisible by the hand of others.THEY will choose what the eye of the audience will see in their show performance...not Tresona, or similar.

For example, I give you this  possible look into the future of Drum Corps. Imagine the endless possibilities with it too :

Edited by BRASSO

7 hours ago, BRASSO said:

For example, I give you this  possible look into the future of Drum Corps. Imagine the endless possibilities with it too :

So, Harry Potter really had an invisible coat!

This technology seems to have been around for awhile.  I'm surprised I haven't read where the bad guys haven't used these in various crimes.  If a performing arts used some of these, the security would have to be very good.  Obviously, various militaries have these in their R&D.

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

So, Harry Potter really had an invisible coat!

This technology seems to have been around for awhile.  I'm surprised I haven't read where the bad guys haven't used these in various crimes.  If a performing arts used some of these, the security would have to be very good.  Obviously, various militaries have these in their R&D.

INT might be the perfect one to utilize this new technologies, imo.

Right now in the middle of the shows, as we look out onto the field,  we see this already in their shows, no ?. Maybe INT has been doing this with a 150 performers out on the field for a few years already,......... and receiving invisible, secretly protected , judges scores too. Also, we know where INT is ranked and slotted each year in any invisible, secretly protected scores too, right ? So INT just might be the most cutting edge unit in DCI.... who knows. Or else maybe this is all just a mirage with INT too, who knows.

INT with a 150 performers on the field at a night show in 2017 ?

Image result for pictures of empty football fields

Image result for pictures of empty football fields

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 1

Question for those of you who have both the CD and the DVD: Is the stand-up joke in the Cavaliers’ show the same on both the CD and the DVD or different? (I’m just curious)

23 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Question for those of you who have both the CD and the DVD: Is the stand-up joke in the Cavaliers’ show the same on both the CD and the DVD or different? (I’m just curious)

I thought I heard they went with a different punch line.... no ?

4 hours ago, BRASSO said:

INT with a 150 performers on the field at a night show in 2017 ?

If that's the case, even the judges and folks along the sidelines are utilizing them.  So refreshing to seeing a corps not using props.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

So refreshing to seeing a corps not using props.

or maybe the props are large, but just hidden from sight ?

Edited by BRASSO