Star '91 Question

Brasso you rang my memory.  We most definitely stayed at Endicott College in '92.  I'm I'm 93% sure (see what i did there) that they stayed there in '91 as well.  Now whether or not this is where George put in the Cross I can't say for sure lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

This remains for me the greatest closing minute in DCI history.

I've been trying to think of some shows that come close in terms of movement, and I can really only come up with 2007 Cadets. 

First of all thank you for talking about a corps long gone. Now to end all speculation it was at Boston University Stadium. Spent all day there except when inter murals used the field. After midnight sometime George sent the staff out. It isall true just George and us on the field. He went to each grouping and told us what he wanted. Now let us please not forget the contributions of Joe Keays and Ken Carlin in cleaning and defining as much as they could in two weeks. But it all happened at BU stadium then the Lynn show where carnage insued the first night. As for Endicott don't remember but I do remember that they had a McLobster At McDonald's near BU. No I didn't get it. 

Oh to the post above in regards to 91 "Dreams " Crown 12 harder believe me I know 

also got to use the BU student center to shower that and the sauna were definitely Box 5

Edited by drumcorpsfan4
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, drumcorpsfan4 said:

First of all thank you for talking about a corps long gone. Now to end all speculation it was at Boston University Stadium. 

Known as Nickerson Field.  Thank you DCF4.

• Like 1

Without even blinking or think Star 91 Is one of my favorite show ever if not my favorite overall. I love that show so much, I watch it so often it never gets old to me. Such a brilliant show.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Medeabrass said:

Brasso you rang my memory.  We most definitely stayed at Endicott College in '92.  I'm I'm 93% sure (see what i did there) that they stayed there in '91 as well.  Now whether or not this is where George put in the Cross I can't say for sure lol.

Drumcorpsfan4 here seems to recall it all very well and confidently now to me, even down to his recalling his eating at McDonalds near BU in '91... (but not their McLobsters ) So l say we all go with his recollection on this _.... whaddyahsay ?... 

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Drumcorpsfan above states he does not recall your Beverly show and the Endicott college camp practice site in '91 that you're 93% sure of, but he does distinctly recall that your Corps practiced at BU before that '91 show, and thats where he talked to you guys about inserting this visual change ( and drumcorpsfan recalla did not eat at McDonalds there at BU in '91 ).

DCX has Star in Lynn for 1991 in August for their only Massachusetts shoew, and Star was in Beverly in 1992 in early July, again before their only Massachusetts show. 

11 minutes ago, Tim K said:

DCX has Star in Lynn for 1991 in August for their only Massachusetts shoew, and Star was in Beverly in 1992 in early July, again before their only Massachusetts show. 

I think I was at both shows too, but then again, I can't recall what I had for breakfast some days, so can't swear to it.... lol

Edited by BRASSO