Cadets v.s. Boston Crusaders

Cadets v.s. Boston Crusaders, Who will score and finish higher?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Cadets v.s. Boston Crusaders, Who will score and finish higher?

• Cadets
    • Boston Crusaders

Hi everyone,

Here is episode 4 of my match up series.

Looking back at the 2017 season, one of the biggest story lines was that the Boston Crusaders beat the Cadets for the first time since 1979. The Boston Crusaders finished 6th and the Cadets finished 7th. Looking at both corps, the Cadets moved away from using uniforms and shakos and made the transition to costumes. Also, the Cadets bought back a show theme from an earlier show that they did in 1983. As for the Boston Crusaders, they kept wearing uniforms and stepped up their game competitively. They beat the cadets for the first time since 1979. Also, the Boston Crusaders moved from 12th to 6th in one season. 

Having said all that, who do you think will score and finish higher?

Please vote in the poll and we will find out!

The Boston Crusaders, without a doubt in my mind. Simply put, BAC is trending upward with a great staff and great management, while the Cadets are trending downward with a staff that could be good but is stifled by the continuing reign of George Hopkins.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, FTNK said:

Can't see this thread going off course

Me neither.   Now.... if the thread question however was asked of us " Crown vs. Boston Crusaders, who will score and finish higher ?"..... all bets are off..... ( ... haha.. )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Bias aside....BAC is on an uptick...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

whoever scores highest on the last day they compete head to head

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

For the record, prior to the 2017 season, the last time Boston beat Cadets was on July 8, 1980 in Harrisburg, PA. I was in BAC's hornline that year, and I'm 57 years old now!  :)

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, craiga said:

For the record, prior to the 2017 season, the last time Boston beat Cadets was on July 8, 1980 in Harrisburg, PA. I was in BAC's hornline that year, and I'm 57 years old now!  :)

Thank you for the correction, and that’s really cool to know that you marched with them that long ago!