Cadets v.s. Boston Crusaders

Cadets v.s. Boston Crusaders, Who will score and finish higher?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Cadets v.s. Boston Crusaders, Who will score and finish higher?

• Cadets
    • Boston Crusaders

3 hours ago, sched88 said:

Right!  YEA! had one at Chambersburg but Hop said they didn't make enough at that show so they didn't come back there either.  Now, the closest thing is Allentown or Chester.  I know that's not real far, but it was so nice to have something less than an hour away.

decent stadium, but too far south. Plus I believe YEA burned bridges with hershey so they haven't tried there in years

24 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

maybe but when you consider 95% of the tour is outside, no. What we have here for HS stadiums can't compare to pro or college venues or the Texas monsters. Even Pittsburgh which has a few really nice stadiums for PA standards can't match texas

Jeff, any thoughts about Millersville Stadium? I know that there has been more than one show there...

32 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

maybe but when you consider 95% of the tour is outside, no. What we have here for HS stadiums can't compare to pro or college venues or the Texas monsters. Even Pittsburgh which has a few really nice stadiums for PA standards can't match texas

Well West Chester's stadium is smaller than some high school stadiums. Plus, the seating is very tight.

49 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

Jeff, any thoughts about Millersville Stadium? I know that there has been more than one show there...

the stadium, like WCU isn't bad. the issue is logistics in the surrounding area. I wouldn't want to drive a semi or charter bus on some of the streets leading to the stadium area at either place. I only remember the Ville running one or two DCI shows...i know 89 was a friday and being right after hershey attendance was low. They tried a DCA show i think in 92 and it didn't do well either.

Red Lion has a gorgeous stadium and ran a few shows, but the campus is a logisitcal nightmare.