Anyone successfully get refunded from being overbilled by FloMarching?

I just round out that they mysteriously billed me $49.99 for November and December. I DID turn my account on in October to watch BOA and cancelled on 11/6/2017. But they just kept right on charging me! I've obviously already emailed their customer service. Any of you seasoned folks know how to cut through with an actual phone number to call them? 

3 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I just round out that they mysteriously billed me $49.99 for November and December. I DID turn my account on in October to watch BOA and cancelled on 11/6/2017. But they just kept right on charging me! I've obviously already emailed their customer service. Any of you seasoned folks know how to cut through with an actual phone number to call them? 

(512) 220-1691

They are a dishonest bunch. Best of luck to you. DCI should be ashamed.

2 hours ago, SFZFAN said:

They are a dishonest bunch. Best of luck to you. DCI should be ashamed.

I’m starting to pick up that vibe after reading some of the experiences of my drum corps Facebook friends.  We cancelled successfully but not without a phone call.  Been watching our account carefully. 

27 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m starting to pick up that vibe after reading some of the experiences of my drum corps Facebook friends.  We cancelled successfully but not without a phone call.  Been watching our account carefully. 

I did not have any problems with cancelling my subscription this past August. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I am looking thru my records now. Oct 1, 2020   Just found out that after I called to cancel and was assured I would get a refund, we DID NOT get our refund.  I will be posting about my situation soon.   I have been a supporter of DCI for many years and was a marching band director for 40+ years.   Very disappointed and will try to resolve this soon.   Paul Dewberry (now retired in Florida).