2018 Programs & Playlist

Blue Devils C just announced.  History tells me Blue Devils B tomorrow and Blue Devils A on Friday.  Let's hope I'm right.

https://bluedevils.org/programs/c-corps/seasons/

• Like 1

On 5/8/2018 at 10:55 PM, Incognito365 said:

One, it's called auto correct, and since most of us post from our phones these days I feel correcting the proper use of your, you're, and you are is uncalled for. 

SNIP

Am I understanding this correctly? Technology that makes it easier than ever to get spelling and grammar accurate is now being used as a free pass for bad spelling and grammar? :8_laughing:

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mingusmonk said:

Am I understanding this correctly? Technology that makes it easier than ever to get spelling and grammar accurate is now being used as a free pass for bad spelling and grammar? :8_laughing:

Until the countries power grid takes a major hit.

Am I the only one who finds it interesting that this season is likely the most Steve Reich has ever been programmed in DCI history?

• Like 2

On 5/9/2018 at 11:01 AM, Bruckner8 said:

You rang? Lol. Hey didn’t cavies already try this in 2015? I’m stoked to see what Crown does with it! 

Respectfully not really...

So many folks mistaken the piece "On the Shoulders of Giants" with Bruckner 8 for the very reason that the piece begins with the END of that work.

On 5/8/2018 at 10:55 PM, Incognito365 said:

One, it's called auto correct, and since most of us post from our phones these days I feel correcting the proper use of your, you're, and you are is uncalled for. 

Two, considering the show is called BEAST, one could definitely assume that it was done on purpose and not unintentionally. 

3 hours ago, mingusmonk said:

:offtopic:

<off-topic>

Can we debate whether the use of a preposition at the end of the sentence is the proper use of grammar?  

Depends who you ask....haha

"At one time, (many) were taught that a sentence should never end with a preposition. However, this is a rule from Latin grammar that was applied to English." "(EVEN) George Orwell, Anthony Burgess, and Julian Barnes, have been blithely stranding their prepositions to no ill effect: please feel free to go and end a sentence with a preposition!" :)

</off-topic>

Edited by Liahona
forgot quotes
  • Haha 1