2018 Programs & Playlist

7 hours ago, mingusmonk said:

Am I understanding this correctly? Technology that makes it easier than ever to get spelling and grammar accurate is now being used as a free pass for bad spelling and grammar? :8_laughing:

When you have the auto-correct turned off because you're tired of a certain word getting auto-corrected to duck even though you've added the word into the phones dictionary, yes. Lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Liahona said:

:offtopic:

<off-topic>

Can we debate whether the use of a preposition at the end of the sentence is the proper use of grammar?  

Depends who you ask....haha

"At one time, (many) were taught that a sentence should never end with a preposition. However, this is a rule from Latin grammar that was applied to English." "(EVEN) George Orwell, Anthony Burgess, and Julian Barnes, have been blithely stranding their prepositions to no ill effect: please feel free to go and end a sentence with a preposition!" :)

</off-topic>

So, let me get this straight, you complain about being off topic (the emoji), then continue the off topic discussion, while trying to correct me using a rule for Latin grammar? Lol. 

Edited by Incognito365

Just now, Incognito365 said:

So, let me get this straight, you complain about being off topic (the emoji), then continue the off topic discussion, while trying to correct me using a rule for Latin grammar? Lol. 

Actually I was saying you were right...duh...the point is...this discussion is better elsewhere

Just now, Liahona said:

Actually I was saying you were right...duh...the point is...this discussion is better elsewhere

What gives you the right to say duh to people? No wonder people have an issue with you. Good lord.

Just now, Incognito365 said:

What gives you the right to say duh to people? No wonder people have an issue with you. Good lord.

I don't have any issues...wow..shiver me timbers I said..duh....so slanderous ...give me a break

Yay for the 2018 rep thread turning into off-topic discussions and the polite police. 

• Like 2

The Academy and Blue Devils B have been added to my YouTube Playlist. 

Hoping to see Blue Devils A Corps announcement within the hour.

The new title of The Cadets' show is "The Unity Project."

• Like 1