Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

As the summer of 2018 approaches, I thought that it would be nice to have a list of all the corps that will competing this summer.

World Class Corps 

1. The Academy Drum and Bugle Corps

2. The Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps

3. The Blue Knights Drum and Bugle Corps

4. The Blue Stars Drum and Bugle Corps

5. The Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps

6. The Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps

7. The Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps

8. Carolina Crown Drum and Bugle Corps

9. The Cavaliers Drum and Bugle Corps

10. The Colts Drum and Bugle Corps

11. The Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps

12. Genesis Drum and Bugle Corps

13. Jersey Surf Drum and Bugle Corps

14. The Madison Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps

15. The Mandarins Drum and Bugle Corps

16. Music City Drum and Bugle Corps

17. The Oregon Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps

18. Pacific Crest Drum and Bugle Corps

19. The Phantom Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps

20. Pioneer Drum and Bugle Corps

21. The Santa Clara Vanguard Drum and Bugle Corps

22. Seattle Cascades Drum and Bugle Corps

23. Spirit of Atlanta Drum and Bugle Corps

24. The Troopers Drum and Bugle Corps

Open Class Corps

1. 7th Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps

2. The Battalion Drum and Bugle Corps

3. The Blue Devils B Drum and Bugle Corps

4. The Blue Devils C Drum and Bugle Corps

5. The Colt Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps

6. The Columbians Drum and Bugle Corps

7. Gold Drum and Bugle Corps

8. Golden Empire Drum and Bugle Corps

9. The Guardians Drum and Bugle Corps

10. Heat Wave Drum and Bugle Corps

11. Impulse Drum and Bugle Corps

12. Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps

13. Legends Drum and Bugle Corps

14. Les Stentors Drum and Bugle Corps

15. The Louisiana Stars Drum and Bugle Corps

16. The Raiders Drum and Bugle Corps

17. River City Rhythm  Drum and Bugle Corps

18. Shadow Drum and Bugle Corps

19. Southwind Drum and Bugle Corps

20. Spartans Drum and Bugle Corps

21. Vanguard Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps

22. Vessel Drum and Bugle Corps

23. Watchmen Drum and Bugle Corps

International Class Corps

1. Jubal

Corps Under Evaluation to Compete in DCI's Open Class in 2018

1. Armada Drum and Bugle Corps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Vessel actually get approved already, or are they just a reincarnation of another corps? I've never heard of them before.

Also, best of luck to Armada in the approval process!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Did Vessel actually get approved already, or are they just a reincarnation of another corps? I've never heard of them before.

Also, best of luck to Armada in the approval process!

Vessel is the name for City Sound Drum and Bugle Corps who has returned.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dchristian125 said:

Hi everyone,

As the summer of 2018 approaches...

I like your way of thinking. :12_slight_smile:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Dchristian125 said:

Hi everyone,

As the summer of 2018 approaches, I thought that it would be nice to have a list of all the corps that will competing this summer.

World Class Corps 

1. The Academy Drum and Bugle Corps

2. The Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps

3. The Blue Knights Drum and Bugle Corps

4. The Blue Stars Drum and Bugle Corps

5. The Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps

6. The Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps

7. The Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps

8. Carolina Crown Drum and Bugle Corps

9. The Cavaliers Drum and Bugle Corps

10. The Colts Drum and Bugle Corps

11. The Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps

12. Genesis Drum and Bugle Corps

13. Jersey Surf Drum and Bugle Corps

14. The Madison Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps

15. The Mandarins Drum and Bugle Corps

16. Music City Drum and Bugle Corps

17. The Oregon Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps

18. Pacific Crest Drum and Bugle Corps

19. The Phantom Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps

20. Pioneer Drum and Bugle Corps

21. The Santa Clara Vanguard Drum and Bugle Corps

22. Seattle Cascades Drum and Bugle Corps

23. Spirit of Atlanta Drum and Bugle Corps

24. The Troopers Drum and Bugle Corps

Open Class Corps

1. 7th Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps

2. The Battalion Drum and Bugle Corps

3. The Blue Devils B Drum and Bugle Corps

4. The Blue Devils C Drum and Bugle Corps

5. The Colt Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps

6. The Columbians Drum and Bugle Corps

7. Gold Drum and Bugle Corps

8. Golden Empire Drum and Bugle Corps

9. The Guardians Drum and Bugle Corps

10. Heat Wave Drum and Bugle Corps

11. Impulse Drum and Bugle Corps

12. Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps

13. Legends Drum and Bugle Corps

14. Les Stentors Drum and Bugle Corps

15. The Louisiana Stars Drum and Bugle Corps

16. The Raiders Drum and Bugle Corps

17. River City Rhythm  Drum and Bugle Corps

18. Shadow Drum and Bugle Corps

19. Southwind Drum and Bugle Corps

20. Spartans Drum and Bugle Corps

21. Vanguard Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps

22. Vessel Drum and Bugle Corps

23. Watchmen Drum and Bugle Corps

International Class Corps

1. Jubal

Corps Under Evaluation to Compete in DCI's Open Class in 2018

1. Armada Drum and Bugle Corps

Aren't you missing a group of corps? like the all age group now in DCI.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it's in alphabetical order.... but The Cavaliers are too low...... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I know it's in alphabetical order.... but The Cavaliers are too low...... :)

Wouldn't your list be

1. Cavaliers

2. Everyone else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2018 at 3:26 PM, Tim K said:

Wouldn't your list be

1. Cavaliers

2. Everyone else

Yes sir! Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.