Southwind seeking a guitarist and a drum set percussionist

Southwind Drum & Bugle Corps is seeking two musicians, a guitarist and drum set percussionist, for its 2018 production.

The guitarist must read music (not just tablature) and be versed in classical acoustic guitar. Prior drum corps or marching band experience is desirable but not required. The percussionist must be able to read music. Experience performing with marching ensembles is preferred. Both individuals must be able to meet the time and financial commitments required for a touring DCI drum corps. Rehearsal and touring schedules are available upon request.

For more information and audition packets, please mail southwind@southwind.org.

• 1 month later...

I saw your show trailer. Are you going to post it?  Maybe create a SW 2018 Season topic?  I'll do it if you want -- wanted to give you first dibs. :-)

We sent it to the news address but it may take them a minute so feel free! It’s a camp weekend for us and my Internet is spotty here so if you want to assist, I won’t hate. :sigh:

• Like 1

Done.  It's gonna be interesting.  Too bad I'm WAAAAYYYY aged out or I'd help out on guitar.  LOL!

• Like 2