Best Corps Sections to Sit With at Regionals

20 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

The Drum Corps World folks. good time, lotta history and knowledge

Some year, I'm gonna take Steve up on his offer for tickets for the Thursday show.  That would be cool to see all the corps in one day.

At DCA Finals a few years ago, I discovered that the seat I bought was immediately adjacent to the Buccaneers fans.

Who pass out sheets with different numbered cheers so that everyone in that seating section is literally on the same page.

• 3 months later...

I like to bring things full circle so I thought I'd close this out by letting you all know where the tickets came from for my summer. This had muchmore  to do with ease of purchasing desired tickets and much less to do with any judgment about a particular corps' supporters.

San Antonio - Crossmen
Atlanta - Madison Scouts
Allentown - Phantom Regiment
DCI Finals - Colts

By the way, I willing be looking for single tickets for Thursday and Friday in Indianapolis so if anyone finds him/herself with an extra ticket, especially in a DCI Friends section, please keep me in mind. I'm sitting in the 100 level on Saturday and very open to other locations for Thursday and Friday. Happy to make some new friends or connect with people I've only connected with here.

34 minutes ago, DrumCorpsRadio said:

I like to bring things full circle so I thought I'd close this out by letting you all know where the tickets came from for my summer. This had muchmore  to do with ease of purchasing desired tickets and much less to do with any judgment about a particular corps' supporters.

San Antonio - Crossmen
Atlanta - Madison Scouts
DCI Finals - Colts

By the way, I willing be looking for single tickets for Thursday and Friday in Indianapolis so if anyone finds him/herself with an extra ticket, especially in a DCI Friends section, please keep me in mind. I'm sitting in the 100 level on Saturday and very open to other locations for Thursday and Friday. Happy to make some new friends or connect with people I've only connected with here.

Yea, sure, you say that NOW!

:innocent:

• Haha 2

On 1/23/2018 at 4:54 PM, N.E. Brigand said:

At DCA Finals a few years ago, I discovered that the seat I bought was immediately adjacent to the Buccaneers fans.

Who pass out sheets with different numbered cheers so that everyone in that seating section is literally on the same page.

That is absolutely brilliant!

The Couchmen sometimes get an undeserved bad rep for those who choose to sit with them.

They're pretty good however I'm told, if you bring along a full cooler.  If true, thats not asking too much, imo.

Don't sit with the INT folks though at any show. All of 'em get up in the middle of every show, and want to crawl over your your shoes and knees as they exit your aisle and you can't see a darn thing on the field.  Very rude, imo

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, DrumCorpsRadio said:

San Antonio - Crossmen
Atlanta - Madison Scouts
DCI Finals - Colts

I waited too long to buy tickets for Finals last year and found that TicketMaster (yuck) didn’t have any decent tickets left in the area I always like to sit (140 area I think).

i ended up buying two tickets from the Colts and sat in their fan section, which was right next to where I’ve sat in the past anyway. Enjoyable people and a fun time. That’s how I’m going to buy tickets going forward.