Dr. Dan Richardson passes

Dr. Dan was one of the most beautiful souls to ever grace our activity. He was genuinely kind, supportive, and loving.

• Like 1

My prayers are with Dr. Dan's family, Rick Valenzuela and the whole Regiment phamily, and all who were touched by the life of this DCI  HoFer.

Since last January the Regiment has been through some great tragedies and yet has found the inner character to turn these into opportunities to grow. Dan Richardson, an original member from back in the days when the corps developed out of the local Catholic high schools and veterans, was such a force in molding the spirit and persona of what we now call the Phantom Regiment from Rockford, Illinois. He also molded many lives through his work at the Medical School in Chicago and the patients they tended and even often tended along tour. I' have fond memories of our lot conversations over the years and his always graciousness to me even when we were competitors. May God bless Dan eternally for his goodness and give consolations to the Regiment. May DCI continue to have such good strong people to develop our youth on and off the field.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Rest In Peace.