Big news!

13 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Or do you want to spare them DCP critiques?:whistle:

:guinesssmilie: no comment.  If Im right though, theyll get on the radar pretty quickly (in a good way).

Edited by BoaDci
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, BoaDci said:

:guinesssmilie: no comment.  If Im right though, theyll get on the radar pretty quickly (in a good way).

If you will be marching, you're probably not old enough for alcoholic beverages...21 and all. And since you're officially training, carbonated beverages are out too. I'd say you better get another water company as that version looks mighty muddy.{-p

• Like 2

Be a sponge! Have the time of your life and all the best to you and your corps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BoaDci said:

Im super pumped to be marching my first year in World Class DCI!  Probably be signing off this forum for good.  Thanks to everyone for helping me learn more about the activity.

Congrats!!!!! Have a ton of fun and take all the valuable lessons to enrich your life and relationships. Which corp? May I ask.

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Congrats!!!!! Have a ton of fun and take all the valuable lessons to enrich your life and relationships. Which corp? May I ask.

Thanks!  You may ask, but Im probably gonna wait to reveal that until I ageout in a few years:)

On 1/23/2018 at 11:08 AM, BoaDci said:

Im super pumped to be marching my first year in World Class DCI!  Probably be signing off this forum for good.  Thanks to everyone for helping me learn more about the activity.

Big ups and congrats to you!!!  Enjoy your summer, and make sure to break in at least 2 good pairs of running/athletic sneakers before you start Spring Training.  I guess I'll yell a little louder for all the corps this summer.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, xandandl said:

If you will be marching, you're probably not old enough for alcoholic beverages...21 and all. And since you're officially training, carbonated beverages are out too. I'd say you better get another water company as that version looks mighty muddy.{-p

I figured it was water from a questionable housing site!!! haha

congrats BoaDci! Have fun! Remember when your whole body hurts, everyone else is hurting too and you're all in it together!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BoaDci said:

Thanks!  You may ask, but Im probably gonna wait to reveal that until I ageout in a few years:)

:3_grin: Alright. What a wait.. and how many years you have left ?

• Haha 1