What you want for 2018

1 minute ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I could never do that. I have a fan of this corps for years... nothing will change my mind on how I cheer for my corps. 

They stuck their foot in the door last season... it would be nice to see them kick it down again!!!

1 minute ago, Fran Haring said:

They stuck their foot in the door last season... it would be nice to see them kick it down again!!!

I agree! I am extremely excited to see how they perform both musically and visually. I think they have a staff that can help lead the corps to another championship.

May I also add that I am excited to see how SCV performs with Michael Gaines.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I agree! I am extremely excited to see how they perform both musically and visually. I think they have a staff that can help lead the corps to another championship.

May I also add that I am excited to see how SCV performs with Michael Gaines.

You're going to be pretty happy with the music. LOTS of notes.

• Like 1

With the success of the fire prop Boston had last year, I'd like to see a permanent prop added to the DM stand.  As the corps finishes the show, a blow up Waldo pops up from the DM stand or off to the side of the pit.     Image result for boston crusaders waldo

13 minutes ago, cowtown said:

I’d like tighter spandex and covered heads but not necessarily hats. maybe fruit bowls or viking horns. I just don’t like seeing the marchers’ faces

why?

I really would like Flo to let the show stand for 24 hours so it can be watched and/or re-watch  for a limited amount of time.

• Like 8