Summer Music Games Cincinnati

18 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Moved to Mason High School, Mason, Ohio.  https://www.drumcorpsshow.com/

So long as the parking is better, I’m happy. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Moved to Mason High School, Mason, Ohio.  https://www.drumcorpsshow.com/

I think Mason is Ohio's largest high school (although smaller than big schools in other states). Most years lately, it also has the state's best high school marching band. Last time I checked, the second largest Ohio school was Centerville (which, probably not coincidentally, also has one of the best bands).

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I think Mason is Ohio's largest high school (although smaller than big schools in other states). Most years lately, it also has the state's best high school marching band. Last time I checked, the second largest Ohio school was Centerville (which, probably not coincidentally, also has one of the best bands).

It’s a beautiful campus. 

• Like 1

On 3/20/2018 at 2:14 PM, N.E. Brigand said:

And, possibly the single worst venue for drum corps I have ever attended in 40 years.  And I've been to a few!

Dublin was sure nice by comparison.

<sigh>

3 hours ago, garfield said:

And, possibly the single worst venue for drum corps I have ever attended in 40 years.  And I've been to a few!

Dublin was sure nice by comparison.

<sigh>

Mason?   To my knowledge, this is the first show at Mason.   It’s been at Fairfield and Hamilton. 

Edited by Terri Schehr

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Mason?   To my knowledge, this is the first show at Mason.   It’s been at Fairfield and Hamilton. 

No, he's referring to Centerville. He and I were both there at the same show a couple years ago. I've been there a few times, a don't think it's as bad as all that.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2018 at 11:24 PM, Jurassic Lancer said:

So long as the parking is better, I’m happy. 

There’s a lot of parking at Mason. The campus is HUGE. At Hamilton we had to park at all those nearby grocery stores and restaurants but Mason will easily accommodate everything with their high school parking lot. Plus the middle school is right next to them with more parking and the intermediate school is across the street which is also enormous. I’m excited because I live close to 5 minutes to the high school so I could walk if I wanted to! 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

No, he's referring to Centerville. He and I were both there at the same show a couple years ago. I've been there a few times, a don't think it's as bad as all that.

Thanks!  I’ve never been to Centerville.