The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

12 minutes ago, fatbrassboy said:

And didn't they also fail in not reporting this to DCI in January? If so, will DCI kick them to the curb for not following policy?

I guess that still has to be determined, DCI also needs the time to do an internal investigation to determine just when they were informed of these allegations. Their DCI press release yesterday says " recently ". However, it is rather curious that the DCI meetings in January, with the Corps Directors, was spent with a lot of time on the very issues of " policies and procedures " regarding these very issues. So it seems to me anyway, that quite a few people in the DCI winter meetings had a pretty good idea of what was about to hit their doorsteps pretty shortly.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

He told us he answered an ad in Drum Corps World.  He said he had worked at DCI with Dan Acheson beforehand. 

wow...just wow

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, drummergirl said:

I have a feeling this is only the beginning...as the Walls of Jericho are falling down...

• Thanks 1

BoD has to go just on perception alone.  Anyone that's been around the activity for any length of time knows there is no distinction between Hop and the yea bod...its like good old Palps saying "I am the Senate."  Putting it in polite terms.

• Like 1

Tickets to my first Allentown show arrived today.