The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

You all need to keep this on topic and not give into the troll otherwise they will shut down the thread.  Ignore her.

8 hours ago, ranintothedoor said:

My attempt to work through all this on my blog.  Comment if you'd like.  Thanks guys. 

https://yhwhjanitor.wordpress.com/2018/04/07/what-to-do-about-george-hopkins/ 

Really nice thinking. Thanks for sharing it.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Jaffo Nerr said:

Ball game. They'll know how to proceed on the human dimension. Thankfully, the tax returns are all online these days which gives reporters a head start on financial aspects that may be of interest in parsing systemic abuses.

The corps' 990 forms have in fact been the subject of much discussion on these very forums, but as someone who has to work on a 990 each year, I know that they don't actually tell you all that much about the details.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, garfield said:

And?

Your opinion of that is what?

I wonder how that compares with other world-class corps director salaries?  Related to this particular thread, I wonder if he will be asked to repay any of this.  Mainly, I was trying to get a sense of what type of money might be there for someone suing him or Yea! to go after.

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Sociopaths are wacky that way. 

Dealing with narcissism is an art form. Hope the powers that be have been clear with the accused about parameters for contacting the organization. People injured narcissistically tend to like to take the ship down with them.

(am a shrink, deal with this too often sorry to say)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kyle B said:

You all need to keep this on topic and not give into the troll otherwise they will shut down the thread.  Ignore her.

No, I will not.  She/He can have crazy ideas so long as they are presented civilly and with respect.  I don't want to shut down the discussion with him/her, I just want knowledgeable substantiation for the incendiary statements he/she is making.

I'm truly interested in his/her opinion.  But ya' gotta play nice or the guys in pointy shoes and tommy guns come to shut things down.

Time for dinner.  (Where can I eat that has wifi?...)

• Like 2

Believe I smell tattuna 

• Haha 1