The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Flashback to Penn State uber  alles (aka JoeBots) supporters with conspiracy theory 

No conspiracy theory, its pretty clear , plus the inter group pretty much confirmed it. 

1 minute ago, ebo said:

They can make thier own decision and I will make mine.  Everyone knows that Sean was next.  It didn't fit into thier plan.  After all the crap hit the fan they had one more problem to solve and then had another victim pop up out of no where that happened to call Sean out by name.   Complete crap!  This man is being set up. 

Man, that's some Glenn Beck stuff right there.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, ebo said:

Look there is a group of people behind the victims that used this as an opportunity to take over YEA.  If they were 100% about the victims then they would have come right out with it without demands that GH goes and let justice be served.  There was a whole plan set up to get GH out and this was his mistakes that finally was his end.  Grant you I am no fan of GH nor do I think he is innocent, but it is very obvious that the main goal here was to remove him at all cost and blackmail YEA into doing so without providing any proof to their board.  If it was all about the victims and nothing but them, these people would have not used this to get thier own people in to control the corp.  This whole thing stinks and now attack Sean is the final straw for me. Unfortunately for them I am not the only one that feels this way.   

To again cite what hostrauser mentioned more than 250 pages ago: according to the FBI, claims of sexual assault are false only 3% of the time. Which means that the odds of just the first nine victims (and now there are at least two more) lying are 1 in 50 trillion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ebo said:

Jeff I will give my money to whom I want too.  You don't know me or even have any idea of the money I was about to drop on this corp so mind your own.  If Sean King is made collertal damage because of GH actions then I have a right to my own. Believe me I know a lot of the donors and they are not happy right now. They all have the upmost respect for Sean and this would be a very big mistake on the organization to not right this wrong to him and his family.  

What "wrong," and how did his family get involved with this?

Mike

3 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

ok...let's be honest here for a second.

look at the initial press release by the old YEA Board. Read those last three paragraphs.

If you truly think those puppets were going to do anything other than what George wanted done, I have several thousand acres or desert far removed from civilization for sale for a really good price.

Jeff I agree with you they were loyal to George but as a businessman you can't just fire someone because someone says it. You can get sued for that and don't be surprised if this turns into a big ugly legal blackeye for all parties.  

Edited by ebo

2 minutes ago, MikeN said:

What "wrong," and how did his family get involved with this?

Mike

He has a family to feed....

3 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

To again cite what hostrauser mentioned more than 250 pages ago: according to the FBI, claims of sexual assault are false only 3% of the time. Which means that the odds of just the first nine victims (and now there are at least two more) lying are 1 in 50 trillion.

Cited for the third time...