The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

40 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

We don’t want the victims to be discredited however.  

If you look at ever post I have written about this, I have never been against any of the victims- All I am saying is let's not let anyone be collateral damage either.  Especially one that does not deserve to be a victim himself. The story changed, just stating facts. 

Edited by ebo

Just now, ebo said:

If you look at ever post I have written about this, I have never been against any of the victims- All I am saying is let's not let anyone be collateral damage either.  Especially one that does not deserve to be a victim himself. 

Let’s be very clear that these were two different writers.  One appears to have embellished the victim’s story.   

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Let’s be very clear that these were two different writers.  One appears to have embellished the victim’s story.   

No they went back and changed the article from the Allentown news station  of what is was orginially because she recanted her claim that she showed Sean the texts and emails.  Then she says that he did not see them which is a HUGE difference. The article even had a post mark that said it was updated.   

Edited by ebo

9 minutes ago, ebo said:

If you look at ever post I have written about this, I have never been against any of the victims- All I am saying is let's not let anyone be collateral damage either.  Especially one that does not deserve to be a victim himself. The story changed, just stating facts. 

Do we really need to keep reading the same thing over and over again...you made your point...several times now..move along.

• Thanks 3

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I feel as if someone is being manipulative. Is it just me? 

You’re correct. Had to put them on ignore 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I feel as if someone is being manipulative. Is it just me? 

I'd describe it as a broken record..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

I remember that day!!!! 

so do I.