The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

25 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

NO ONE here wants the Cadets to fail. We want the former director to fry, and the organization to get it's #### together

Absolutely 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ebo said:

think you need to go back and read my posts Terri.  I always said the Allentown 69 news station.   You are the one twisting my words for whatever

motivation you may have. 

Ebo, I don’t see Teri as “twisting your words”...you have been beating your one message drum and adding nothing more to the conversation except that you feel Sean will be cleared. We get it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Hey these top “designers” are expensive

Not everyday someone can create themes as meaningful as “Ten” or ideas as impactful as an Oprah tarp ;-)

There's a lot of power in Ten... but One is the Loneliest Number. Hmm.... would they pay me money for that concept?:satisfied:

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I don’t appreciate being manipulated or being complicit in victim shaming. Nope.  I was born at night but not last night. 

If you look on Allentown 69 you will clearly see the article that I spoke about and the updated correction along with the victims interview.   You are clearly not reading my posts if you think I am shaming any victim.  In fact I know one of them and know for a fact she is telling the truth.   Show me one post where I shamed a victim?  

15 hours ago, MusicManNJ said:

It does say that the EEOC reported this to the old board. Which, if true, brings a whole lot of new questions since they old board position has been "We never heard such things before."

Just for accuracy sake...from the article:

Carter also outlined her complaints in a letter to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission but did not pursue it further. From talking with her former YEA colleagues, Carter said, she believes the EEOC notified the board of directors about the letter.

“Just knowing that much made me feel good,” she said.

Doug Rutherford, the new chairman of the board, which was reconstituted this week, said he could not determine if the former board indeed learned about Carter’s complaint.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

Ebo, I don’t see Teri as “twisting your words”...you have been beating your one message drum and adding nothing more to the conversation except that you feel Sean will be cleared. We get it.

I pointed out an important fact about how an Allentown News station corrected what they said.  She did twist my words because she looked it up and talked about the Phila Enquirer and then states I am manipulating her.  Go back and read my posts.  Where did I say anything about the Philly Inquirer?  Who is manipulating who?

1 minute ago, ebo said:

I pointed out an important fact about how an Allentown News station corrected what they said.  She did twist my words because she looked it up and talked about the Phila Enquirer and then states I am manipulating her.  Go back and read my posts.  Where did I say anything about the Philly Inquirer?  Who is manipulating who?

Please just stop. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

Please just stop. 

Tell Terry to stop.  She can't read someones post and understand it? Why are you guys even on this tread?  I have never seen such vicious people in my life as on this tread. 

6 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

Please just stop. 

It is amazing that all I am trying to do is point out facts to clear an innocent persons name and most of you have nothing to do or ever had to do with the Cadets. 

23 minutes ago, ebo said:

They both had the same story, When she did another interview with the Allentown news station, her story was different.  The Allentown News station 69 updated their news report to reflect her latest statement.  I love how people want to attack you here for trying to put the truth out about a man who did nothing wrong.  Half of you do not have any clue of what went on at YEA but say al kinds of negative things. 

who has said flat out Sean did wrong? No one. 

• Thanks 2