The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

7 hours ago, ebo said:

I pointed out an important fact about how an Allentown News station corrected what they said.  She did twist my words because she looked it up and talked about the Phila Enquirer and then states I am manipulating her.  Go back and read my posts.  Where did I say anything about the Philly Inquirer?  Who is manipulating who?

I keep pointing out no one here wants Sean to fail. YOU ignore that.

and, as many of us told Stu Rice on RAMD 15 years ago, DCP isn't the place to make your case. Contact that paper and call them out! #####ing on here about anything hasn't achieved #### in 16 years. ( I will say that saying you had recaps and requesting pm's to share did work 2 years ago LOL)

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 2

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

who has said flat out Sean did wrong? No one. 

The newspaper, and then it was corrected....the whole point to make sure the facts are out there until the new board does the right thing.  I have faith that they will do the right thing.  

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

No one.  Someone is doing more harm than good however. 

and ignores me when i point out his claim is false.

• Like 1

Just now, ebo said:

The newspaper, and then it was corrected....the whole point to make sure the facts are out there until the new board does the right thing.  I have faith that they will do the right thing.  

ok...i'll go slow for you, so you get it ok?

IS

DCP

THE

PAPER

?

?

?

?

NO

IT

ISN'T

SO,

CONTACT

THE

PAPER

AND

POINT

IT

OUT

your shrieking monkey approach here hurts you, not helps you.I've pointed out 3 inaccuracies to the papers. One's been corrected.The other two i was told they needed more research, but at least they responded...and at no time did I scream and rant on here about it.....cause that does no good.

• Thanks 3

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

No one.  Someone is doing more harm than good however. 

Yes Terry when you didn't read my posts and then make statements that I am manipulating and shaming the victims you need to go back and READ what I actually posted.   I never said the Philly station, I said the Allentown station changed their story that just happened to be the same story as philly. I never mentioned Philly, you did.   The Victim who I believe was really a victim (I said that 20 times too) said that Sean did NOT see the text messages or emails on a skype interview with the Allentown reporter. The Allentown reporter when back and changed (updated) her story. Again not talking about Philly.  They you ranted about me that I manipulated you which is not true.  

10 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

ok...i'll go slow for you, so you get it ok?

IS

DCP

THE

PAPER

?

?

?

?

NO

IT

ISN'T

SO,

CONTACT

THE

PAPER

AND

POINT

IT

OUT

your shrieking monkey approach here hurts you, not helps you.I've pointed out 3 inaccuracies to the papers. One's been corrected.The other two i was told they needed more research, but at least they responded...and at no time did I scream and rant on here about it.....cause that does no good.

Jeff is it ok for you to post all of your opinions on the Cadets?  Then I have a right to make sure and point out to people that the stories changed in the newspaper.  I am sure you and everyone else on here who is very concerned about The Cadets should know this valuable information.  Isn't that why you and everyone else spend countless hours on here looking for more gossip about The Cadets? 

Edited by ebo

5 minutes ago, ebo said:

Yes Terry when you didn't read my posts and then make statements that I am manipulating and shaming the victims you need to go back and READ what I actually posted.   I never said the Philly station, I said the Allentown station changed their story that just happened to be the same story as philly. I never mentioned Philly, you did.   The Victim who I believe was really a victim (I said that 20 times too) said that Sean did NOT see the text messages or emails on a skype interview with the Allentown reporter. The Allentown reporter when back and changed (updated) her story. Again not talking about Philly.  They you ranted about me that I manipulated you which is not true.  

She is ignoring you.  Can’t see anything you post anymore, as well as a few other people.

All of us will be happy that the truth is being accurately reported, now we have to wait on YEA’s internal investigation for their assessment on what happened.

5 minutes ago, Kyle B said:

She is ignoring you.  Can’t see anything you post anymore, as well as a few other people.

All of us will be happy that the truth is being accurately reported, now we have to wait on YEA’s internal investigation for their assessment on what happened.

That's good because there will be no difference, now she won't manipulate the posts because she didn't bother reading what I said anyway.  Yes all I was doing was pointing out a very important fact that showed that Sean might be 100% cleared by the girls own words, and he should be.  

Edited by ebo