The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

5 hours ago, ebo said:

She changed her story. What she said she told the news before originally was changed to she never showed him the texts or emails.  That is a recant on her story concerning Sean.  

You challenged us earlier, "ebo," to show you where you had shamed a victim. Well, unless you can post a link to EVIDENCE that she has either "changed" or "recanted" her story, I'd call your above quote victim shaming in the first degree.

Now, like others before me have suggested, "Please stop."

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ebo said:

Isn't that why you and everyone else spend countless hours on here looking for more gossip about The Cadets? 

I'd say ebo you're way off with your "you and everyone else" comment.  That means 100% of the DCP posters.  The Cadets have been a top corps for decades and the actions of GH has many concerned about the corps and how this season plays out for the corps.  Sure, there are probably the NASCAR type posters waiting for more "crashes" (no matter who the corps is), but for many of us, who are not privy to what happens within each corps throughout their history, these current events are a big eye opener.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, oldsoprano said:

You challenged us earlier, "ebo," to show you where you had shamed a victim. Well, unless you can post a link to EVIDENCE that she has either "changed" or "recanted" her story, I'd call your above quote victim shaming in the first degree.

Now, like others before me have suggested, "Please stop."

Why don't you post all of the conversation instead of one line to try to make your ridiculous point?  I have said numerous times that I am for the victims and even know one personally.   GH did this to these women.  I am pointing out who they got it wrong about Sean and he is also a victim now.   Very sad oldsoprano

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

We don’t want the victims to be discredited however.  

I’ve done some research.  

The WFMZ article is not the source, but rather the Philadelphia Inquirer article from the day before, which did not indicate that any text messages were shown to King. The WFMZ article came out the next day, penned by a different author who works for a different news outlet. Who may not have even spoken to Beyer herself.

My first thought when I read it is that the journalist might not be accurately representing what she really said or meant.  When a reporter talks to two different people separately, you never know for sure that what they said refers to the exact same thing.  The writer may set it up as a contradiction even if what they were really saying was not in conflict, they misspoke, they misunderstood a question, etc.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ebo said:

That's good because there will be no difference, now she won't manipulate the posts because she didn't bother reading what I said anyway.  Yes all I was doing was pointing out a very important fact that showed that Sean might be 100% cleared by the girls own words, and he should be.  

One time is enough.  You did it 20.

1 minute ago, Kyle B said:

One time is enough.  You did it 20.

I was done, she trolled me before too.  This is about someones life just as much as the victims.   She should have read my posts before attacking me

1 minute ago, Plankton said:

Are you done now?

Was done before I was trolled . Yes done  for now.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ebo said:

I was done, she trolled me before too.  This is about someones life just as much as the victims.   She should have read my posts before attacking me

No, it's not someone's life.  Because that statement goes to the fact that you STILL think we don't believe Sean did something wrong, which NO ONE has said in the last 4-5 days.  

What it is actually about is to get you to stop.

All anyone said is that we don't see any place where it says the story was updated and where was it posted.  

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, skevinp said:

My first thought when I read it is that the journalist might not be accurately representing what she really said or meant.   

The first few paragraphs of the first link to the initial story is all I've been interested in reading, but, based on some of the thoughts about this journalist(s), does anyone know the experience of the writer(s)?